Last edited by andro123.as at May 23, 2014,
€1400 for them is the price for that stuff new here in Italy.
A bit lower maybe, but I found them used for less money more than once.

I'd get the LTD between the two guitars.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
^ i dunno, i think it's a fair bit less than the new price- a 6505 is ~£1000 in the UK, the cab would be another £800, and then you have the od808 (£100) and ns2 (~£80). 1400 euros is around £1100.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ listen to dave, he knows the prices in Europe pretty well
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^ hehe... well i dunno about that. but i have a reasonable handle on them, i think... or at least I know where to look them up, which is probably more accurate. I had to run to look up that one, anyway, just to be safe.

Whether the peavey is worth that is another matter, of course. that's a lot of money for something which, in the USA, is considered to be "good but mass produced". Look how much it goes for in the USA, for example. Don't get me wrong- the 6505 is killer. But look at the price on e.g. Musicians Friend- it's the same price in dollars as it is in the UK in pounds, and 60p will buy you a dollar. Yeah. I don't mind there being a bit of a markup to account for VAT etc., but that's ridiculous (IMO).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ hehe... well i dunno about that. but i have a reasonable handle on them, i think... or at least I know where to look them up, which is probably more accurate. I had to run to look up that one, anyway, just to be safe.

Whether the peavey is worth that is another matter, of course. that's a lot of money for something which, in the USA, is considered to be "good but mass produced". Look how much it goes for in the USA, for example. Don't get me wrong- the 6505 is killer. But look at the price on e.g. Musicians Friend- it's the same price in dollars as it is in the UK in pounds, and 60p will buy you a dollar. Yeah. I don't mind there being a bit of a markup to account for VAT etc., but that's ridiculous (IMO).

Hey the weather is better, the gear prices are better, girls are wearing way less clothing ....

and 2 of those 3 pics are from my city
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Ippon
Pic needs a redhead or more blondes.

yeah I'll work on that
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly

yeah I'll work on them

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/