Page 1 of 3
lolwut.jpg
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
wtf is this shit lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by alex.schwer.12
1970 it was recorded & released.

It's totally I Cum Blood by Slayer. You're just ****ing with me, aren't you?
Quote by metal4eva_22
It's totally I Cum Blood by Slayer. You're just ****ing with me, aren't you?

ehhhh may wanna check your sources
^You're not a good person

Quote by alex.schwer.12
ehhhh may wanna check your sources

I did and it's totally what I said it was.
Abbey Road?

Although I think that was recorded in 69 and released in 70.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Abbey Road?

Although I think that was recorded in 69 and released in 70.

Warmer....
Quote by alex.schwer.12
It's a live album if that warrants anymore stabs @ it?

im going to stab you if you don't give me more hints, alex.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by deadsmileyface

WAYYYYYYY off my man. It's obviously this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV47qSYlyxc
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Band of Gypsys

^ I swer m8 I will fuk u up
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
is Micheal Jackson, clearly.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by That Old Geezer
Band of Gypsys by Jimi Hendrix?

we have a winner!

aren't you guys guitar heads?
You do know only half that album is recorded in 1970 right? Secondly as much as I used to idolize Jimi and respect his influence on music, I wouldn't consider this album a "classic"
Classic more on a linear timeline than by defining hour of music.

I did, i think. I have another one that's recorded on new years eve, I think @ the fillmore?
Quote by alex.schwer.12
Classic more on a linear timeline than by defining hour of music.

I did, i think. I have another one that's recorded on new years eve, I think @ the fillmore?

The whole album is recorded over two days, one on New Years eve 1969 and the other on New Years day 1970 at the Fillmore. That's why at the beginning of Machine Gun Jimi says "Happy new year"

God I used to listen to this album so much. >.>
Quote by That Old Geezer
The whole album is recorded over two days, one on New Years eve 1969 and the other on New Years day 1970 at the Fillmore. That's why at the beginning of Machine Gun Jimi says "Happy new year"

God I used to listen to this album so much. >.>

OK. round 2.

Since I opened a bottle of wine.

NAME THAT ALBUM:

Side one. Needle down/
First spoken lyrics....

"I'm a poor boy and I'm a long way from home, I ain't got no friend."
Quote by alex.schwer.12

OK. round 2.

Since I opened a bottle of wine.

NAME THAT ALBUM:

Side one. Needle down/
First spoken lyrics....

"I'm a poor boy and I'm a long way from home, I ain't got no friend."

good kid maad city
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
You gave a bad hint I don't know that one but anyone could easily just google the answer. At least with the last question there would have been multiple possibilities.
Quote by alex.schwer.12

we have a winner!

aren't you guys guitar heads?

lol, I like you, you're funny.
Page 1 of 3