to my tush palace! Home of...

(meta4eval: teehee)
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by metal4eva_22
The midnight oil.

Expand on the next poster's post.

EVERYONE, welcome...

you failed to expand. I'll start.

i have no idea what you were aiming for with this thread, but heres a giant cock.

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
i have no idea what you were aiming for with this thread, but heres a giant cock.

Thanks for finding the closest one available to you . I'da taken the path less traveled. and it would've made all the difference (and got me rebanned)
Quote by Jon777
what the **** is even going on in this thread

TS is gonna do a sweet 360 nosegrind double jump clusterfuck Dick punch 900 Christ air front flip ass grind I think
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Jon777
what the **** is even going on in this thread

whatever you're willing to ante up.

dealer's waiting on you.
Don't really feel like sleeping tonight, so I'm just going to drink my earl grey and lurk UG like I always do.
Quote by That Old Geezer
Don't really feel like sleeping tonight, so I'm just going to drink my earl grey and lurk UG like I always do.

Share the wealth.

sidenote: light 'em if you got 'em. roll 'em if you don't.
Quote by That Old Geezer
I'm always willing to share my tea, you just got to be able to keep up the conversation in return

No guarantees. See my thoughts on the ADD thread if it's still uh-float
Quote by That Old Geezer
ADD thread?

errr the one with the ETID lyric

"what's wrong with us that we're so amused?"
Well then I'll send out for a straight jacket to be delivered asap so you can pay attention unlike the rest of us.
Macaroni and cheese
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by alex.schwer.12
Claude Giroux for president.

Yeah I like the sound of that. Just don't let the hockey thread regulars see that. They'll rip you a new asshole.
Quote by Jako215
Yeah I like the sound of that. Just don't let the hockey thread regulars see that. They'll rip you a new ass whole.

doubtful. G has more moves than a can of worms. and more eyes than than a strippers billfold.