Just uploaded the remainder of my acoustic EP To The Sky onto Souncloud, have a listen and give some feedback

https://soundcloud.com/ben-pinkus/sets/to-the-sky
https://www.facebook.com/benpinkusmusician
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Last edited by Shredx at May 24, 2014,
Awesome work. Everything is fine, your songs really touched me in some parts. Now I See is just a masterpiece.
I loved the vocal harmonies, I think you could use them more in future works, it really works nicely. You also have really nice bass lines.

Only complain is that I think a nylon acoustic guitar would sound better for some of the leads, steel sounds a little bit too "clicky" for me. But everything is nice the way it is.

I'm surprised From the Sea has so few plays, it's one of the bests in the album.
Quote by mp8andrade
Awesome work. Everything is fine, your songs really touched me in some parts. Now I See is just a masterpiece.
I loved the vocal harmonies, I think you could use them more in future works, it really works nicely. You also have really nice bass lines.

Only complain is that I think a nylon acoustic guitar would sound better for some of the leads, steel sounds a little bit too "clicky" for me. But everything is nice the way it is.

I'm surprised From the Sea has so few plays, it's one of the bests in the album.

Cheers dude that means alot. I worked really hard on some of the parts of Now I See. Yeah I see what you mean about nylon string, its something I didn't really think of considering I used to be a better classical player.

I literally only put 3/4 of the EP up on soundcloud yesterday (even though its been out for 9 months), and with From The Sea being the last track on the album, it doesn't surprise me it has the least plays. I actually was unsure whether to have vocals for it or not.

Thanks for listening and your feedback
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus