Page 1 of 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbv5Vpa-B-0

Elliot Rodger uploaded this before going on a rampage and killing 7 in California yesterday before killing himself. Unbelievably creepy. And kinda cringey. He killed 6 people because he was a virgin and got friendzoned.

So weird. So really weird lol.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
wow, murdering people for being a virgin
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
tbh the only reason he's a virgin is because he probably didn't even try. Also, whenever you hear stories in America about teenagers going into their school and shooting up the place, they usually have good reason to, they just target the wrong people.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
tbh the only reason he's a virgin is because he probably didn't even try. Also, whenever you hear stories in America about teenagers going into their school and shooting up the place, they usually have good reason to, they just target the wrong people.

wat

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
wat

If a kid has been bullied for years they have good reason to kill a bunch of people, however, most of them just go into their school and kill innocent people instead of killing their tormentors.
why is that a good reason for killing people?
There's really no justification for killing anyone ever apart from maybe extreme human rights abuses and genocide. Bullying lasts for a period of time, death is forever. Killing one person forever for x years of bullying doesn't really cut it, especially when a lot of bullies have their own problems at home.

He killed himself? What a melt. I'd never bottle it like that in front of the old bill.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by EndTheRapture51
There's really no justification for killing anyone ever apart from maybe extreme human rights abuses and genocide. Bullying lasts for a period of time, death is forever. Killing one person forever for x years of bullying doesn't really cut it, especially when a lot of bullies have their own problems at home.

Of course there's good reason for killing someone, if a group of bullies get killed by the person they've bullied for years I'm going to sympathise with him more than them.
Edit: BTW I'm not defending this asshole. He killed random people for no good reason.
Also, his other videos have equally as f*cked up titles, "My reaction to seeing a young couple at the beach".
Last edited by lemmyisgod97 at May 24, 2014,
Quote by lemmyisgod97
If a kid has been bullied for years they have good reason to kill a bunch of people, however, most of them just go into their school and kill innocent people instead of killing their tormentors.

Um ... no.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Um ... no.

So your saying that if someone continuously bullies someone for years they don't deserve to die ?
"I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy."

Then he kills 7 people. Logic.

S A D B O Y S
There's never a "good reason" to kill a buncha people like that. I guess I can understand what drove them to it, I have sympathy for their situation cuz it sucks that kids act like dicks to that degree, but its never a good enough reason to slaughter people.

Like someone said above, high school drama is temporary, death is permanent.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
So your saying that if someone continuously bullies someone for years they don't deserve to die ?

Yes?
Why couldn't he just get a hoe? If he wanted the beat that badly then he should have just payed for it. Guy is a top knob, you know this is the type of guy who sits in his room at night watching anime swirling cheap bourbon in a glass thinking he's #suave
A little bit more practice and he could've been a sick actor, and consequently swimming in clunge.

edit: apparently his dad was the assistant director of the hunger games as well

Quote by lemmyisgod97

holy shit what
Last edited by captainsnazz at May 24, 2014,
Quote by lemmyisgod97

yea
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Yes?

I would rather the bullies die than the kid killing himself.
Also apparently this guy's dad was an assistant director on The Hunger Games.
Quote by I.O.T.M
He killed himself? What a melt. I'd never bottle it like that in front of the old bill.

You'd bottle it before you even filmed your final video.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I bet you all a tenner he was an atheist.

S A D B O Y S
He lives like an hour and a bit away from LA, why didn't he just get in his BMW, drive down there and get a hooker?
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I would rather the bullies die than the kid killing himself.
Also apparently this guy's dad was an assistant director on The Hunger Games.

I'd rather no one die.

From his video anyway he doesn't seem to have been bullied. People just didn't like spending time around him because he was weird and creepy. And fair enough if you don't want to shag creepy guys.

What a psycho. And Lemmy shut it, there's no reason to kill anyone else.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Wow, there are actually people who think like this...

Quote by lemmyisgod97

And wow, there are actually people who think like this, too?
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Yes. WTF is wrong with you?
Quote by I.O.T.M

Needs a good slap across the boat for that one. Stand your ground mate.
Quote by Cing Krimson
What a psycho. And Lemmy shut it, there's no reason to kill anyone else.

Yes there is, if someone treats you like shit, spends there time trying to make your life worse for no apparent reason and shows no signs of ever stopping, you are perfectly justified in killing them. Some people deserve to die, you can't change everyone.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Yes there is, if someone treats you like shit, spends there time trying to make your life worse for no apparent reason and shows no signs of ever stopping, you are perfectly justified in killing them. Some people deserve to die, you can't change everyone.

I think teepeeing their house is a decent means of retribution.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Anyone else think he looks a bit like Dave Franco?

S A D B O Y S
This guy is pathetic. Any sane person would know to leave the bullying behind and go on to do something with his life.
He wasn't even bullied from what he says. He just couldn't get a girlfriend.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
He wasn't even bullied from what he says. He just couldn't get a girlfriend.

Well that's even more pathetic. There's plenty of other people older than him who haven't had any girlfriends, he should've been patient.

^Lemmy isn't a troll, he's just 16
Quote by captainsnazz
I'm calling it

lemmy is a troll

I bet he secretly actually listens to cool music as well

Hey, do you know what happens to people who treat me like shit ? I'm going to go create a youtube channel and find my camera. Then I'll have retribution.