Im looking to change my current strats rose wood neck to a maple. Anyone know any decent sites that sell these either new or second hand for a reasonable price? Preferably a Fender Strat one

Cheers in advance!
Irons
Depends on what you're looking for. Fender sells their necks now but IMO they're a bit overpriced vs what you can get for the same price (unless they changed their pricing without my knowing).

I always take the custom route and do either Warmoth or USA custom guitars. Those guys will give you the same price as Fender (around 400 USD) but that's their price WITH custom options like quartersawn maple, stainless steel frets, neck profile, and nut choice. If you're a big tremolo user, the LSR roller nut is fantastic.

Only other one I can think of is Mighty Mite.

And as always, when you get the neck, take it to a luthier or get someone to teach you how to put the neck on. Lots of people will just slap on their neck without understanding that their neck pocket is too tight for a different neck and needs some work. And as with a lot of aftermarket necks, it may need a shim and some small fretwork.
I'm always screwing with my rig. Muh chilluns:
Warmoth NRFR strat JB/Jazz
Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic, Diezel 2x12
Turbo tuner, J Cantrell wah, Alesis 3630
Green Rhino, Wampler Velvet, Strymon ElCap/Lex, Phase 45
Last edited by Guy_Mitchell at May 25, 2014,
Thanks guys! The Mighty Mite site is great, just trying to find somewhere now with the neck in stock.
Irons
go warmoth ,but it seems crazy to me to buy one you cant feel in your hands 1st.