I'm not sure this is the right place to put this but I'm not sure where else it should be. If it's wrong I'm sorry.

I'm selling two guitars and an amp, but I don't know how much to put them on eBay for (unless anyone on here wants to buy one of them).

First up, is an ESP LTD MH-50, that was originally black but I've had sprayed white and replaced the crappy stock pickups with EMGs on, 81 in the bridge and 60 in the neck. Since then though it's had a couple of knocks, nothing too serious but they've chipped the paint.

Secondly I have an Ibanez RG7321 seven string, pretty good guitar. It has some decals on the fretboard with cards and card suits on them, which are pretty cool but could easily be removed. It does however have a chip in the headstock.

Last up is a Marshal MG250DFX, couple of channels and a load of built in effects, comes with foot pedal. All that's up with this one is it has a scratch on the front of the case on the bottom right hand side, about 5-6 inches long but not deep.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post again, I would just appreciate a hand in selling these.
[Gibson Explorer]
[Ibanez RG1XXV]
[Line6 PodHD]
[ENGL Retro Tube 100]
[Dunlop CryBaby]
Have you checked ebay for completed listings? Considering what you're selling, there will be loads of completed items that you can check the prices of.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Sell the rg7321 for $250-300 (possibly more or less based on modifications and condition). The mh50 for $180 to $230 (again based on if any mods and condition). A Guitars value is roughly 2/3 of their new price (1/3 mark up for profit by retailers). So you are usually able to sell it for this are a bit less. Hope this helped. Don't know anything on the amp.
1/2 of retail is a good starting point for used gear in good condition. Less for damaged or repainted stuff.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY