Hello friends

I want to record the guitar via Boss GT-10 USB // But I need help to Setup the Input and Output in My DAW (( Ableton Live 9 ))

=================================================

I upgrade my windows to 7 - 64 and install (( GT-10 Driver Version 1.0.0 for Windows 7 64-bit Edition )) But when I set the Driver to ASIO and GT-10 , It,s not appear to my Mixer Input

(( I saw in some tutorial that GT-10 in USB Mod have a [ BOSS GT-10 in Left / Right / Stereo ] But I can't see them )) In some change I see the mixer picking But I have not the Sound ,

================================================== ===

Is it really I can record the guitar sound and real time monitoring (( JUST with USB cable )) ?!!! And ..

What is (( Advance Driver )) ?? I set the GT-10 USB in Advance [ but I can,t get what is Advance driver ] !!!! //

Is there a higher version of driver ? ( Advance driver )

What is the best way to connect directly to PC for recording in Studio ?

[ Connect to daw ( real time monitoring and also use USB /midi for Sound design instudio space ) ]

Really appreciated your replay and big respect

-Payam
Last edited by PayamTavakoli1 at May 24, 2014,
It is possible to use just USB cable for recording guitar with GT-10 and real time monitoring in Cubase but I cant find this in Ableton live

I decided to use output L/R to monitoring in Studio ...
Read the manual, I think it describes the Boss side rather well. The Advanced driver is using all the features of a Boss driver, the basic driver is just a generic USB interface driver without the fancy settings, etc.
Mine sets up fine as ASIO device and works fine, never had any issues on it. Check Youtube - I believe some guy did quite an extensive video on it.
Quote by diabolical
Read the manual, I think it describes the Boss side rather well. The Advanced driver is using all the features of a Boss driver, the basic driver is just a generic USB interface driver without the fancy settings, etc.
Mine sets up fine as ASIO device and works fine, never had any issues on it. Check Youtube - I believe some guy did quite an extensive video on it.

Thanks for replay my friend