Hi, am looking for some advice please if anyone can help....

what i need is to be able to switch from crunch to full distortion in the easiest way possible. With my current setup, i use a basic footswitch but am only able to switch from clean to distortion but i need to be able to switch from crunch/half gain to full distortion easily and quickly.

(i currently use the volume knob on my guitar to switch between half and full distortion but when playing live its not practical and certainly a problem).

i dont use effects etc and want to keep my gear simple (i use a seymour duncan pickup and a peavey classic 50 valve amp so don't want or need to change the tone/sound in any way.

So, do i need some kind of volume switch/pedal? something like the EHX LPB-1 for example? or is that going to change my sound or do more than i need it to?

any advice would be much appreciated! thankyou and long live rock!
lpb-1 is a booster. it may well go below unity volume (not sure) but the signal pad might do what you want better. or a volume pedal if you want more control.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
thanks you've been super helpful. i think the signal pad is probably exactly what i need so i'll look into it. thankyou v much
no problem

I should add, I've never actually tried the signal pad, or the lpb-1.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?