Greetings ladies and gents!

I am in the hunt for a strat currently and I've been wondering how good are the new strats from Dean Zelinsky Private Label.

I am a bit confused. Strats are abundant in the used market. However, these guitars sit around the price of a new Classic Vibe/Modern Player and a used Mexican Fender, all the while offering features that American and CS Fenders have (compound radius, 2-point trem, locking tuners)

Anyone kind to shed some light on this?
The quality is outstanding, but they have some features - the Z-Glide neck among them - that some people like and others do not. But as far as components, build quality, finish and fit, etc., they are first-rate.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
They're made in an Indonesian factory that Dean Z picked out himself, which accounts for the generally lower price.

While I've been looking at the Tagliares long & hard, I haven't been able to pull the trigger on one yet. Reviews & YouTube demos have been pretty positive on them.

However, I know of someone who just recieved one from a buddy who left it to him in his will. He's planning on playing/gigging with it and reporting on it.

http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/2599064/gonew/1/Dean_Zelinsky_Guitars_Feedback#UNREAD
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at May 24, 2014,