You need exactly russian?
Go for custom made replicas, they have fair price for amazing sound and quality.
I don't need replica. I prefer brand.
All I've heard about russian devices - russian big muff.
I haven't met ShiftLine, but they do a lot of things: http://shift-line.com
Russian only but plenty of videos. Some sounds good
A little modded replicas*, sorry.
Still, the same applies to many of russian companies. There are many of them doing exactly the same
I have not seen their devices in the U.S.A. Judging by their appearances, and by some of the names they are using, several of their pedals seem to be deliberate clones of some well-known pedals and effects. Russian stuff is usually designed and built to be strong and sturdy; as for their tone, there is just no way to tell without hands-on experience. The only way to determine if they are worthy competitors would be to try them.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
I have not seen their devices in the U.S.A. Judging by their appearances, and by some of the names they are using, several of their pedals seem to be deliberate clones of some well-known pedals and effects. Russian stuff is usually designed and built to be strong and sturdy; as for their tone, there is just no way to tell without hands-on experience. The only way to determine if they are worthy competitors would be to try them.

Most of description tell that its based on some popular models or the ones maker found useful, but have some small (or not so small) tone or/and usability modifications.