what was the last dream you had , what is the most memorable dream you had - can answer either of those?

the strangest dream i ever had was when i visited my old school for some reason and it had all changed - nothing about it was the same really and i discovered my mate who left school the same time i did still went there - i then walked into a room which i didnt know existed and was told to leave the school by Toadie of Neighbours.
I had a dream I was banging TS's mom lel.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I had a dream last night where I had a really good burger. It was fully loaded with cheese, lettuce, onion rings, bacon and barbecue sauce. The best thing was that everything just kept in place. Nothing fell out as I tried to eat it. No mess. Lovely.
I have a weird and different dream every night which I can remember. I could write about book about them
Had a dream once where everybody in my town came together to make a giant bogey ball. Eventually it became like the size of a house and we all started biting into it eating it mmmmm
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Oh boy...

I was at a Christmas party with my family where my mum had made a pot of oxtail chilli. My dad goes and gets a taco and fills it, but his mate goes nuts and then stabs my dad in the dick. He has to get it amputated. Fast forward 2 weeks and for some reason I'm back in school. Our family business is now also the front of the school and I'm telling my mates about what had happened. Some kids overhear and they run upstairs to my room and start throwing shit about and taking the piss. I go on to beat the shit out of these kids and drag them to the headmaster's office where I told them about everything. I also told them about visions I'd had of some weird Mary Poppins like couple codenamed Mr and Mrs Umbrella, who'd float off on umbrellas. As soon as I mention this, everyone in the room turns into Mrs Umbrella and float off. Then I woke up.
Amongst other crazy stuff, I have several chain dreams which kept showing up from time to time for the last several years, every one of them with its own consequitive plot and stuff.
I hate the dreams where you're peeing in the bathroom and you feel the relief and then you wake up and have to get out of bed to pee for real.
I had a dream last night that i had my old N64 and was playing Zelda OOT for the first time again. then i woke up and was sad.
I never dream.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I had a dream that we had like 50 of these threads already. Oh wait, nope, that wasn't dream.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last night I had a dream that my ex was suddenly bi and dating a women and they kept being overly affectionate in public
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by DonGlover
I had a dream that we had like 50 of these threads already. Oh wait, nope, that wasn't dream.

That was a nightmare.
Quote by DonGlover

Eh, necrobumping is seen as way more serious than starting a thread on the same topic around here these days so I can't really blame TS.

I made a thread like this myself a couple of months ago, so if anyone's interested:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1638009
(but don't post there, guys, post here instead)
Quote by hbk4894
what was the last dream you had , what is the most memorable dream you had - can answer either of those?

the strangest dream i ever had was when i visited my old school for some reason and it had all changed - nothing about it was the same really and i discovered my mate who left school the same time i did still went there - i then walked into a room which i didnt know existed and was told to leave the school by Toadie of Neighbours.

That's the strangest dream you've ever had? That would be a weird dream for me to have because it's so normal compared to the ****ed up shit in my dreams.

I think (know) my brain has been trying to tell me that I've been emotionally and mentally exhausted for the past two years because any time I can remember a dream, it always involves me in some creepy ****ed up situation that is ridiculously absurd and makes little sense. I used to remember multiple dreams a night in great detail when I could lucid dream, but lately I don't have time for that and so I usually only remember a couple dreams per week at most.

The most memorable dreams I have would take me pages of writing, but in general any dream with my father who passed away 3 years ago is usually extremely vivid. It literally feels like he is there in the dream with me, and I usually wake up with this feeling as well.
i'm walking in some unfamiliar mildly suburban area and people keep shouting and accusing me of stuff nonstop in real time, and then they begin dragging me around into their cars and then into houses, and moving the arms and legs manually like a puppet. to help stop this, i instead begin mimicking them and doing everything they would do with the exact same personality, and they finally stop complaining. later on it becomes really fun to do things the same way and i learn a lot. there was nothing to worry about and life was great.
Quote by sickman411
Eh, necrobumping is seen as way more serious than starting a thread on the same topic around here these days so I can't really blame TS.

I made a thread like this myself a couple of months ago, so if anyone's interested:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1638009
(but don't post there, guys, post here instead)

I recall there being at least one in the last month or so. Hardly necrobumping.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Neo Evil11
I never dream.

everyone dreams.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by hbk4894

the strangest dream i ever had was when i visited my old school for some reason and it had all changed - nothing about it was the same really .

i had this dream except it wasnt a dream it was a very strange sort of uncomfortable feeling.

to be actually on topic i can never remember my dreams. sometimes i can remember bits and pieces for a bit after i wake up but only for a bit
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at May 26, 2014,
i just had 2 dreams

one that i was walking around the edge of a ship and the perspective was constantly being altered

and then a guy who i think was my dad was shooting people through walls in another dream
the last dream I had was last week and it basically described all the problems that I am experiencing

and I'm just like

great
Copy and pasted from the drug thread to save me typing it out again, I get stupidly vivid dreams constantly and this was one of the most ridiculous in recent memory:

Ever have those dreams that feel so realistic you have to spend a few minutes when you wake up deciding if they actually happened or not, despite them being utterly ****ing ridiculous? Whilst its fresh in my mind, here's what I genuinely believed happened last night somehow:

So, I was driving a lorry, working as a delivery guy who had to drop off a large supply of bread rolls to a petrol station. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Vladimir Putin who asked if I was 17 yet, as otherwise they couldn't accept the bread. I showed my ID to prove that in fact I'm 19 and he invited me back to his secret home here in England for a party with him, some celebrities including Heather Graham and a lot of expensive booze.

I went to the party and was immediately handed a custom made guitar as a present and a bottle of Amaretto. I started shredding out some godlike riffs to seduce Heather and with the help of Amaretto confidence managed to seduce her to become engaged (although, if the hangover is anything to go by, this wouldn't have lasted long even if it was real).

Eventually everyone at this little party got so pissed they had to sit down on the floor of the ******* we were in (despite the rest of the dream party taking place in an expensive looking room with a fireplace and expensive decor) apart from Vladimir Putin, because he can handle his shit. He began to make a speech about how the night has been so great it shall bring peace between the Russians and the western world and I suddenly realised that no one would believe me if I told them about the party unless I had photographic evidence so I got everyone to huddle up for a selfie. Heather said that as we were getting married I wouldn't need to prove she was there and said she can take the photo, suggestively remarking that the two of us make a video later instead.

Putin had disappeared suddenly, turns out he doesn't have permission to be in this country and had to evacuate the moment that I tried to take a photo of us all. When I woke up it took a while to conclude that this night didn't actually happen and that I was ****ing stupid for thinking it could have.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Last night I had a dream about meeting one of my cousins (technically my uncle but he's only a bit older than me). I met his older brother yesterday and I haven't seen either of them since I was 5 so I'm really curious to know whether the younger cousin looks the same in real life as he did in my dream. He was really ugly in my dream but his brother isn't ugly so I think maybe I used what he looked like when I was 5 to reconstruct his face in my dream, which is obviously not accurate
cat
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
everyone dreams.

I don't.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I don't.

Yes you do.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Yes you do.

No, I don't. I used to when I was little, but not for the last decade.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
had a dream last night that there was a mesaage on my phone warning me not to go to Blackpool.
I only very rarely remember my dreams. I do remember a strange one that I've had several times though.

It starts (or at least as far as I remember) in the back yard of my parents' house. For some reason I feel like I'm being chased and I climb over the fence and start running through all the back yards on my block. I suddenly end up in a different part of the town, where there's a big grass field, which for some reason has a large chain link fence in the middle (probably around 4 metres high). I proceed to climb the fence, only to have James Hetfield standing on the ground, trying to get me off the fence. That is where I wake up.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jul 9, 2014,