Page 1 of 3
lol no

shut up lemmy
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Mirror threads are sexist.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I know the pit isn't filled with the brightest bunch, but you all seem to be having a particularly stupid day.
Quote by MakinLattes
I know the pit isn't filled with the brightest bunch, but you all seem to be having a particularly stupid day.

i see the feminist sexist tries to act like she just hasn't been proven wrong.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Didn't watch the vid, but they laugh because just about every man (with the exception of scrawny men) are physically stronger than women and can overpower her at any point in time. So naturally, yeah, it's funny.

C'mon lemmy.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Neo Evil11
i see the feminist sexist tries to act like she just hasn't been proven wrong.

Haha, you are funny. I hope that fills your validation quota for the day.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Didn't watch the vid, but they laugh because just about every man (with the exception of scrawny men) are physically stronger than women and can overpower her at any point in time. So naturally, yeah, it's funny.

C'mon lemmy.

But we both know that if that was a real situation, and he hit her back, the people around them would take her side.
Lol lemmy. So 16
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
But we both know that if that was a real situation, and he hit her back, the people around them would take her side.

This could be easily spun as misogyny, since women are weak and must be defended.
Last edited by MakinLattes at May 25, 2014,
Society is very unfair to both men and women, just in different ways
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by MakinLattes
This could be easily spun as misogyny, since women are weak an must be defended.

On society's part it would be misogyny and misandry at the same time, when we both know that the bitch deserves a slap.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
On society's part it would be misogyny and misandry at the same time, when we both know that the bitch deserves a slap.

Did some "bitch" emasculate you recently?
Quote by MakinLattes

No, but I've seen situations like the one in the video happen, my uncle spent 6 weeks in jail because his girlfriend attacked him during an argument and he hit her to defend himself.
Quote by Bladez22
Society is very unfair to both men and women, just in different ways

This is true, but I would say that the impacts are generally far more negative for women than they are for men.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by MakinLattes

Yeah, his mommy said he wouldn't get his ice cream if he didn't finish his peas.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Psssssshhh. What kind of man needs to hit a woman in self defense? Is he that timid that he can't take a punch from a girl?

Unless she's a pro time boxer, using a weapon, or aiming for the eyes, he can take it.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Psssssshhh. What kind of man needs to hit a woman in self defense? Is he that timid that he can't take a punch from a girl?

Unless she's a pro time boxer, using a weapon, or aiming for the eyes, he can take it.

So if she is repeatedly hitting him what is he supposed to do ?
Quote by GodofCheesecake
This is true, but I would say that the impacts are generally far more negative for women than they are for men.

Eh...there are some pretty harmful things that affect men. Suicide rate is higher, life expectancy is lower, homelessness rate is higher, workplace death rate is higher, etc. Those are pretty serious issues that nobody ever addresses for fear of being called an "MRA" or some shit.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by MadClownDisease
If you think that video demonstrated "misandry", I think you misunderstood the video.

How is people not taking domestic abuse where the man is the victim not misandy ?
Quote by lemmyisgod97
How is people not taking domestic abuse where the man is the victim not misandy ?

Cuz it stems from the belief that men are/should be strong and don't need help. It's sexist and counterproductive, but it's not misandry.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

christ
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by StewieSwan
Eh...there are some pretty harmful things that affect men. Suicide rate is higher, life expectancy is lower, homelessness rate is higher, workplace death rate is higher, etc. Those are pretty serious issues that nobody ever addresses for fear of being called an "MRA" or some shit.

I agree. I still think the impacts on women are generally more negative.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I agree. I still think the impacts on women are generally more negative.

Probably.
Quote by StewieSwan

There are suicide prevention programs for men, homeless support prioritizes families, not singles, men are more likely to have dangerous jobs (how is this a men's rights issue?). These things have been addressed for years, and I don't think anyone is afraid of being called an MRA. It's a badge of honor.
Do with live in a misanthropic society?

Yes. We hate everyone.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by MakinLattes
There are suicide prevention programs for men, homeless support prioritizes families, not singles, men are more likely to have dangerous jobs (how is this a men's rights issue?). These things have been addressed for years, and I don't think anyone is afraid of being called an MRA. It's a badge of honor.

Can I ask you something ? And I'm assuming you're a feminist, how come feminists never fight for equal rights that won't benefit women ? Such as women paying less for car insurance. There's been a lot of stories recently of both male and female teachers sleeping with underage students, the men always get thrown in jail and are labelled horrible paedophiles yet when a female teacher does it, 9 times out of 10 she gets a suspended sentence and on the papers the headline says "Teacher and student fall in love". How come feminists never campaign for women to get the same amount of jail time as men ? Or how come when a woman kills her children there's always an excuse such as postnatal depression but when a man does it he's a monster.
Wtf. If she attacks you, land her the **** down. But that doesn't mean you have to crush her head and split her backbone in two, dude.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Can I ask you something ?

Is it going to be stupid?

And I'm assuming you're a feminist

Great.

how come feminists never fight for equal rights that won't benefit women ?

They do.

Such as women paying less for car insurance. There's been a lot of stories recently of both male and female teachers sleeping with underage students, the men always get thrown in jail and are labelled horrible paedophiles yet when a female teacher does it, 9 times out of 10 she gets a suspended sentence and on the papers the headline says "Teacher and student fall in love".

I'm not sure what papers you're reading, or about those made up odds, but they go to jail for raping children as they should.

How come feminists never campaign for women to get the same amount of jail time as men ?

Uh, I'm pretty sure they do already.

Or how come when a woman kills her children there's always an excuse such as postnatal depression but when a man does it he's a monster.

I can't even tell if you're serious or seriously ******ed.

I know you were going for a bunch of "gotcha!" questions but it's really trite and falsifiable.

I also know you're a kid, and as such are kind of stupid, so all these "arguments" must seem new to you.
Last edited by MakinLattes at May 25, 2014,
Quote by lemmyisgod97
So if she is repeatedly hitting him what is he supposed to do ?
That's for the man to decide, idk. If he wants to hit her back then that's on him. It's not like there's some appropriate approach accepted in society to handling some crazy abusive woman.

If he were in serious danger I'm sure he'd be yelling out in pain, which would look equally as bad on the woman as it would on an abusive man. And by then I'm sure someone would break it up.

Besides, the only kind of man that would be faced with this predicament (punching in self defense) would be a man who isn't willing to end the abusive relationship for whatever reason. He's allowing it to happen. Try convincing him to break it off if you're that concerned for his well being.
Page 1 of 3