dun dun dun
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

make and play music professionally, and actaully make good money

or become a doctor.

both are long-shots in this day and age.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

For you to stop posting.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
To live life in a very simple manner.

I just want to fall in love, settle down and get a job that pays enough to get by in life. I just want to be happy.

But sometimes a dream stays a dream.
ayy lmao
I'm confused, did a thread just disappear?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
My dream is that I'm naked at school for some reason and I'm failing all my tests.

Oh, you mean aspirations?

My aspirations are that I'm naked at school for some reason and I'm failing all my tests.
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
I'd like to
-Build electric guitars
-Learn to play drums
-Write and record original music

Not professionally, just as a hobby. I don't know how achievable these are. I also think that dreaming about something is often more satisfying than actually doing it.
Rockstar, always has been.

Realistically? Some day I want to make another videogame, one worth commercial sell. I want to create more tracks for videogame OSTs. I want to create an album I feel is way better than my best selling album cloud kicker.

But without meds, I'll probably stay in my cycle of drinking and recovering to end up drinking again.
Last edited by stratkat at May 25, 2014,
My dream is that the women would either take on the same workload as men, or stop demanding the same rights.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by deadsmileyface
nope. what thread?

The feminism thread?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by ProgFripp74
I'm confused, did a thread just disappear?

You mean my thread? I am still unsure why the mods did it. Probably all feministas.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by chookiecookie
To live life in a very simple manner.

I just want to fall in love, settle down and get a job that pays enough to get by in life. I just want to be happy.

But sometimes a dream stays a dream.

Exactly this. I don't care where I live or what I do or who I marry or anything. I just want to be happy. So far I am 0% of the way there, but whatever. They're called dreams cause they're not real, right?
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence