Poll: Choose what best fits you.
Poll Options
View poll results: Choose what best fits you.
I am a feminist / I support feminism
15 42%
I am an anti-feminist / I explicitly do not support feminism
8 22%
I don't know what I'm doing
13 36%
Voters: 36.
please choose the appropriate poll option.

if you are in fact an MRA, please state so in a post.
i don't know why i feel so dry
feminism is not a problem in today's society. How do you get gender equality by focusing on one gender. Men are constantly slanted by women for being bad parents and bad at cooking (even though there's more male tv chefs lel you failures).
I hate feminism
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I've never even talked to a girl before so I don't know
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
I don't know

I just want everyone to get one more, the world needs more love
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
A penis walks into a vagina and the vagina says, queef. The penis replys, squirt and they lived happily ever after.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
A penis walks into a vagina and the vagina says, queef. The penis replys, squirt and they lived happily ever after.

That was beautiful.
Feminism, taken literally, means the promotion of women. I'm not in favour of women being superior by law, I'm in favour of equity. Feminism goes straight against that.
Will everybody please shut the **** up about feminism for one day?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

this is important to my future forum experience.
My thread got deleted. That is how powerful the feminists are.

MRA!!!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
How does it feel to be more annoying than the drug thread guys?

Have the mods gone awol or something? We have erotic stories being posted and now this shit.
As long as they don't close the football thread.

Would be shitty if they close the only threads and the seperate threads will still not be allowed.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MakinLattes
I can't wait to see how you react when they close the MLP thread.

we have each other on skype and shit anyway, so we won't spam the pit for 3 days crying about it. We'll laugh and go somewhere else
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
^Case and point.

Quote by MakinLattes
I can't wait to see how you react when they close the MLP thread.

Wouldn't care. UG has really gone to shit. It would probably be good because then I wouldn't come here anymore.
To some extent I support it, but the most outspoken ones are extremists, and from what I've noticed, a vast majority of self declared feminists on tumblr are crazy, delusional, and/or too young for me to care much about their opinion.
Last edited by stratkat at May 25, 2014,
I wouldn't call myself a feminist just because I'm not really an activist or anything with that kind of stuff, but I support feminism.
Quote by Dimarzio45
So what? It really is just as annoying.

discussing gender equality is just as annoying as a bunch of stoners pissing away because their god awful thread got closed? okay, i'll put you under the second option.
Quote by Eastwinn
discussing gender equality is just as annoying as a bunch of stoners pissing away because their god awful thread got closed? okay, i'll put you under the second option.

Wow, way to miss the point, genius.
Quote by Lord_Doku
Feminism, taken literally, means the promotion of women. I'm not in favour of women being superior by law, I'm in favour of equity. Feminism goes straight against that.

Lol you have no idea what feminism is. Idiot
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Eastwinn

You're not discussing gender equality, you're just making pointless threads. That being said, nothing on this website has ever been as obnoxious as the drug thread users.
Quote by Bladez22
we have each other on skype and shit anyway, so we won't spam the pit for 3 days crying about it. We'll laugh and go somewhere else

Haha yeah right
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by TheChaz
You're not discussing gender equality, you're just making pointless threads. That being said, nothing on this website has ever been as obnoxious as the drug thread users.

hardcore forum thread closures beat the drug thread users by X1000000. Fucck you hardcore forum users who whined when I closed your stupid threads. waah waahh, they cried like little bitches.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by StewieSwan
Haha yeah right

Half the original users have left already, and its really slowed down in recent months. We would just go our separate ways. We know that half the pit hates us so spamming shit would only make things worse. I honestly can't see anyone from that thread spamming shit like the DT users did
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by TheChaz

this thread serves a purpose.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Check your white male privla....
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.