Poll: Are we human, or are we dancer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are we human, or are we dancer?
human
3 18%
dancer
4 24%
society
0 0%
cake
6 35%
bandon flowers
4 24%
Voters: 17.
Or are we dancer? Humans, like the things that are the dominant species on the planet earth. Dancers, like the folks that get dressed up in fancy clothes and move rhythmically to music. Which are we? I've been hearing a lot of compelling cases either way, and I'm not entirely sure which I agree with. I feel like answering this is just as important as answering whether or not we live in a society.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I am a dancer. My body speaks for itself.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I like the Killers.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
I like the Killers.

Can you please explain that song to me then? Because that song came out six years ago and it still bugs me. Dancers are human, what the hell is it about?

Quote by necrosis1193
Can you please explain that song to me then? Because that song came out six years ago and it still bugs me. Dancers are human, what the hell is it about?

Robits can't dance brah, and they'll never be able to, not without heart.
Quote by stratkat

They can do the Robot and the Roboboogie.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stratkat

Bite his hand-drawn monochrome ass.

Quote by necrosis1193

its a metaphor

duhh
^Edit: Yoshi-yosh!

Quote by Bladez22
its a metaphor

duhh

But you don't put dancers between your teeth.

Unless...

Brandon Flowers is a Titan

Quote by necrosis1193
^Edit: Yoshi-yosh!

But you don't put dancers between your teeth.

Unless...

Brandon Flowers is a Titan

Nah, he's just a cannibal.
Quote by necrosis1193

Are we human, ie free thinking and free acting beings, or are we dancer, ie a puppet in someone else's play.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by metal4eva_22
Nah, he's just a cannibal.

Oh. Well, that's a relief.

Quote by Baby Joel
Are we human, ie free thinking and free acting beings, or are we dancer, ie a puppet in someone else's play.

Huh. What a roundabout metaphor.

Quote by Jmoarguitar
I am Bandon Flowers

Bandon, is it true that you'e going to be collaborating with Ick Jagger and Beyonc´in the future?

Quote by necrosis1193
Bandon, is it true that you'e going to be collaborating with Ick Jagger and Beyonc´in the future?

I can't say much about it right now but Beyonc and I may or may not be working on a collaborative experimental album
it's a dance song&i like it

ugh...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I hate that song
As someone that loved Hot Fuss, I just don't know what it is about that song... Just can't seem to enjoy hearing it at all.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.