Do you ever wonder if your some sort of sociopath, sadist etc and don't know it?

Page 1 of 2
I do that a lot. Do you?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
I Am A Sadist Cause I Am Always Sad ):

Quote by MinterMan22

This would have made me giggle if I also wasn't a sadist ):
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Where are the happyists on UG?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by 457undead
Where are the happyists on UG?

outside living their lives
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by MinterMan22

would u say ur the sadist of them all?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
No, I have Asperger's Syndrome, I know I'm crazy.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Nope. I'm type I bipolar with sociopathic tendencies.
I know to keep myself away from others wherever possible.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Nope. I'm type I bipolar with sociopathic tendencies.
I know to keep myself away from others wherever possible.

Is it hard to function in society with your bipolar?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Theres a good chance that if you say you're mentally disturbed, you're probably not.. since the whole self awareness thing and all.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
You wonder if you're a sadist? If you enjoy hurting others then you are, I don't know how that's something you can ponder
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by MinterMan22

cheer up mint u are a good guy
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by 457undead
Is it hard to function in society with your bipolar?

Not all the time. When I get into a low mood, I just shut myself off from all human contact except my girlfriend so people don't have to deal with that shit. When I'm happy, I'm just normal.
I think I'd notice if I was a sadist, and I know I'm certainly not a sociopath because I don't lack a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.
If you have the self awareness to ask yourself a question like that then you aren't one.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
If you have the self awareness to ask yourself a question like that then you aren't one.

And if you don't have the self awareness to ask yourself a question like that, then the screams are usualy the first clue that you're a sadist.
Quote by MinterMan22

cheer up bud

u invented the rimjob what would society do without u
banned
If you think you're mad, you're not mad. Questioning if you're psychopath means you're capable of the things psychopaths are not, meaning you're not a pyschopath/sociopath/whateverpath (i forget the difference, if there is one).
RIP Adam
Quote by SexyLikeAPig
If you think you're mad, you're not mad. Questioning if you're psychopath means you're capable of the things psychopaths are not, meaning you're not a pyschopath/sociopath/whateverpath (i forget the difference, if there is one).

Says who? I hear this often but I never quite heard a reasoning why. Is it because a Psychopath doesn't use part of his prefontal cortex and amygdala? I know that can induce a lack of sympathy etc. etc. but does it also make self-reflection impossible?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I think the idea is that since psychopaths can't empathize with others that also means they can't imagine what other people think about them, making self examination completely biased since they can only see things from their own point of view.

I don't know how accurate this is. It's just my understanding of it.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I think the idea is that since psychopaths can't empathize with others that also means they can't imagine what other people think about them, making self examination completely biased since they can only see things from their own point of view.

I don't know how accurate this is. It's just my understanding of it.

Ok that is what I could come up with, but surely when they look around them, see movies etc. Surely they do see that the way people behave there is different from how they behave?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Ok that is what I could come up with, but surely when they look around them, see movies etc. Surely they do see that the way people behave there is different from how they behave?
Apparently (I haven't read up on this in a while and I mostly studied mood disorders so) they simply can't see it, or are unable to in some way due to the way their cognition works. They have a key lack of empathy but can follow the basic social rules so as to function and succeed.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Apparently (I haven't read up on this in a while and I mostly studied mood disorders so) they simply can't see it, or are unable to in some way due to the way their cognition works. They have a key lack of empathy but can follow the basic social rules so as to function and succeed.

Yeah I was afraid of that, but then again I saw the thing the4thhorsemen posted on TV 2 weeks ago in a documentary about Psychopaths, and they are able to turn on empathy if asked to.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by 457undead
I do that a lot. Do you?

Im all of them
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
but.. if i am.. how am i supposed to know without knowing what its like to be normal?
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by deadsmileyface
pls don't slap my sack

hahahh
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Page 1 of 2