Page 1 of 2
do you act the same way online as you do in real life?

on this forum i'm presumptuous, rude, and conceited.

in real life sometimes i just keep quiet, pay attention. other times i'm very talkative, my ego shows, i'm assertive/charming (it's a matter of perspective: are you an adult or a sexually depraved teenage girl?), and i tend to be rude but not on purpose. these two personalities are very distinct from one another, and both are distinct from the online version of me.

so what about you? which one's the true you, if any?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Pretty much.
Fooey.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
**** you all. You're all virgins.

I'm much nicer in person.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by metal4eva_22
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next

man i hate that song. i don't know, i should love it for all its cheese but it just makes me mad
i don't know why i feel so dry
if people like me on here, theyd like me in real life. im basically the same. maybe a touch bit more sarcastic (in a jovial way) in real life because that doesnt translate to text very well
I can act negative and somewhat conceited IRL, but not to the extent I do on here. When you're just conveying yourself through text you gotta spice it up a little, 'nomsayin?
PM me for newts
IRL I just chill and generally keep quiet unless I actually have something to say. It hasn't worked out well for me so far.
yeah i'm pretty similar. i guess the differences are i'm definitely less confrontational irl and i don't really talk about the stuff i talk about on here very much
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
ha ha nice foo fighters reference dork >:]

on the internet im a silly buttmunch

irl im a silly buttmunch

i am a nice&silly guy in real life
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by MinterMan22
ha ha nice foo fighters reference dork >:]

on the internet im a silly buttmunch

irl im a silly buttmunch

u r a dork that is a good album >
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
It's easy to say whatever shit on a random forum anonymously. Not so much in real life.

It's also easy to talk about specific interests and shit in here. Again, not so much in real life. If you have friends who don't watch the same shows you do, don't support the same football team as you do, do not have the same vocation/career/passion as you do, etc, you are bound to act differently and find different things in common.
i think my online personality is the same as my real-life personality when it has had about three drinks
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I think the internet has had a big effect on my real life personality, like I get along well with people that are internet veterans.

I can also come off as quite confident/crazy at times as if I hear groups of strangers talking about stuff I like then i'll happily join in and talk with them. I don't think thats something most people do.

So TL;DR, I am very similar IRL to online.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
^that was 4 lines if anyone thinks it's too long to read it's because they can't read.

Pretty sure I'm the same kind of asshat IRL and online. Not that I'm much of an asshat, trolling rarely amuses and UG doesn't pay me enough to act.

Maybe I should take a leaf out of your guys books and give it a go sometimes though *shrugs*
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
i am nice & kind & am not a slave to ego i am a p great & nice guy women are obligated to sleep w/ me
Quote by S-Gsus
^that was 4 lines if anyone thinks it's too long to read it's because they can't read.

*shrugs*

You just never know these days with people and their goldfish brain attention levels.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Im about the same, maybe a bit more shy/quiet/polite IRL
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Im less of a dick in real life
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I'm more boring online than I am real life. I don't deliberately alter my personality online though.
Pretty much yeah

the posts that feature my emotions are internalized in real life about half the time because there are some emotions that are appropriate and inappropriate to talk about
I am completely different irl. I think if you'd mix my UG persona and the one I use irl. You'd get the real me though.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I'm a bit of an idiot on here but in real life I am much less stupid.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'm an asshole here, an asshole out there.

I guess on here I'm a little more coherent.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I really calm offline. Not extremely talkative and more sarcastic/silly

I get described as kind of spastic i online sometimes which is like the total opposite of my personality. I also act like more of an asshole I guess
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'm a bigger troll in real life.

Around the office, the most common thing you'll hear is "shut the fuck up Xiaoxi"

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
On UG I seem a lot more intelligent than I really am, because I tend to blurt out dumb things IRL without thinking. Here, I get the chance to read what I'm about to post, think "that sounds freaking stupid" and edit it so it sounds less dumb.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Page 1 of 2