Page 1 of 3
Oh man, I have a soft spot for Sly and the Family...if you couldn't tell...from my sig...

Mintz, you're just rubbing me just right. Let's cuddle, boo.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
i am soo chill minty ty
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by KingChris90
no

lets chill ok

Quote by deadsmileyface

lets chill ok

Quote by snipelfritz
Oh man, I have a soft spot for Sly and the Family...if you couldn't tell...from my sig...

Mintz, you're just rubbing me just right. Let's cuddle, boo.

lets chill ok

Quote by Joshua Garcia
i am soo chill minty ty

lets chill ok

I was going to try to run that other thread into the ground, but I realize other people are just goint to keep seriousing forever and ever.

So I'm just gonna cuddlez in here.

Also, I should get some sleep. I told myself I wasn't going to be up until 5AM again, and now its 4:45...
i have 2 take my morning pill soon and it is still night for me i understand snipz. but that is ok because i am chill ty 4 thread minty i think u r chill i would give u the best of the best
Quote by snipelfritz
I was going to try to run that other thread into the ground, but I realize other people are just goint to keep seriousing forever and ever.

Also, I should get some sleep. I told myself I wasn't going to be up until 5AM again, and now its 4:45...

I'm not going to sit here and begin to tell you why i was born in philadephia born n raised on the playground was where i spent most of my days.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i haven't slept either. just one of those poles, you know. i feel like i could keep this going for another day but i don't want to hurt myself.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
i haven't slept either. just one of those poles, you know. i feel like i could keep this going for another day but i don't want to hurt myself.

yeah dude you need sleep trust me, it makes me feel so much more balanced. sorry I shouldnt assume that applies to you but idk. I just do this: 3-4 late nights in a row (4-6 hours) and then try to get one solid 8-9 hour rest without sleeping meds or weed, it takes me forever to fall asleep but I usually have a great rest with intense dreams and i feel good for a couple days
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
yeah dude you need sleep trust me, it makes me feel so much more balanced. sorry I shouldnt assume that applies to you but idk. I just do this: 3-4 late nights in a row (4-6 hours) and then try to get one solid 8-9 hour rest without sleeping meds or weed, it takes me forever to fall asleep but I usually have a great rest with intense dreams and i feel good for a couple days

i take 1.5mg of klonipin every night as well a healthy amount of benadryl but i don't even feel it. mania is insanely powerful. i don't want to test this, but i could probably go ahead and break my hand and brush it off.
Quote by Nelshizzle
I'm not going to sit here and begin to tell you why i was born in philadephia born n raised on the playground was where i spent most of my days.

I'll be the DJ Jazzy Jeff to your Fresh Prince any day <3
Quote by Eastwinn
i take 1.5mg of klonipin every night as well a healthy amount of benadryl but i don't even feel it. mania is insanely powerful. i don't want to test this, but i could probably go ahead and break my hand and brush it off.

geez dude yeah pls dont do that

i am sorry to hear that

edit: i will be staying up late tonight to support you
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at May 26, 2014,
dont worry mint i will help out ok
Quote by Eastwinn

lets chill ok
i'm pretty chill. i just listened to africa by toto. i'm euphoric
Quote by snipelfritz

lets chill ok (pt.2)

Quote by Nelshizzle

lets chill ok (pt.2)

Quote by Thrashtastic15
dont worry mint i will help out ok

lets chill ok

lets chill ok (pt.2)

Quote by deadsmileyface
i will be staying up late tonight to support you

lets chill ok (pt.2)

Quote by Eastwinn
i'm pretty chill. i just listened to africa by toto. i'm euphoric

lets chill ok (pt.2)

Quote by captainsnazz

let's chill ok

lets chill ok (pt.2)

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I'll chill with you 'till hell freezes over from the coolness Mint <3
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
i am a chill guy i love bein chill hmu to chill
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's way too much internetactivity evverywhere!!!!!!!!! People just don't want to hang out anymore. It's like they prefer to keep away. **** offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Page 1 of 3