Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm going to try anyway.
My guitar is not really suitable for the level or style of playing I'm aiming for so I am looking to sell it in order to put the money towards another guitar.
It is a schecter blackhawk, it cost £200 new and I wouldn't be surprised to learn it is worth £5. so anything above that would be nice.
What type of music do you want to play?
What don't you like about the guitar?

If it is in good shape, you should have no problem getting 1/2 of what you paid new
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by crobinson
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm going to try anyway.
My guitar is not really suitable for the level or style of playing I'm aiming for so I am looking to sell it in order to put the money towards another guitar.
It is a schecter blackhawk, it cost £200 new and I wouldn't be surprised to learn it is worth £5. so anything above that would be nice.

My girlfriend bought a Schecter Blackhawk (B-1 I think) back in 2006 for £399. It was discontinued later on.
Originally posted by suckmybassriffs
To become the great tabber, you must first... BECOME A TAB!

Originally posted by Svelle
dude your like the tabbing-master... seriously!
Quote by Robbgnarly
What type of music do you want to play?
What don't you like about the guitar?

If it is in good shape, you should have no problem getting 1/2 of what you paid new

I'm looking to play more straight forward rock/ alt rock. When I bought it I was more interested in metal.

Aside from that it's just quite a poorly made guitar and isn't very nice to play. It does have sentimental value though, so it's unlikely I will sell it anyway, I was just curious how much it would go for. If it would be half what was paid, I'll probably keep it and just save up a bit longer.
Quote by slipknot836
My girlfriend bought a Schecter Blackhawk (B-1 I think) back in 2006 for £399. It was discontinued later on.

I think there were two models, the diamond series one which was a higher end model and the one I have, which was cheap and showed it.
Have you ever had it properly set-up by a tech?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate