"He (Elliott Rodger) was blue pill. Hardcore blue pill. He really wanted a woman.
Furthermore, he was solipsistic, materialistic, and delusional. He was raised in a materialistic, split household by his single mother divorcee and Hollywood father (who ended up with a Moroccan actress who would lock him out of the house, and "discipline" him, which I think is a euphemism for beating). He was raised by women (he wrote that his father was always gone) and truly believed that he was doing everything right (again, having been raised by materialistic and abusive women).

No one ever modeled healthy interaction to him, and he was deeply insecure and yet highly narcissistic.

He talks about how his mom was friends with George Lucas and got them tickets to the Star Wars Premiers, and growing up wanting to be a cool "Valley kid" (San Fernando Valley, North of Hollywood). His dad was assistant director of Hunger Games. He was born and raised Hollywood. edit (even though his dad is English, and he was born in England and moved at 5 - by "Hollywood" I mean the culture, not necessarily the place)
He called himself the perfect gentleman; like he was conforming to medieval blue-pill "logic" (read: indoctrination). He pedistalized women to dangerous heights and viewed his virginity as a curse. He hated PUAs (who, for all their faults, at least have some red-pill wisdom. Or at least purple). He hated being alone. When a person hates their own company, then, yes, they hate being alone.

It's tragic that children are exposed to the culture that shaped him.
I mean... this is blue pill thinking followed to its tragic end.

This or a man shooting himself after a California-style divorce slapping the blue pill out of a man's mouth (or the other, familiar misandries of the world; e.g. "here, have a white feather and a draft notice" or "no life boat for you", etc.).

Maybe I'm over-stating this, but MGTOW could have saved 7 lives yesterday." - Reddit

Discuss.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
MGTOW?

wot?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
what is this mtgow blue pill shit?

all the guy needed was a prostitute and everything would have been alright
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by Saint78
tl;dr: reddit blames women for this dude killing people
Basically. This is the worst thread of the year so far.
Quote by Momentosis
MGTOW?

wot?

men getting thirsty over women
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Lmao you are such a ******ed guy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
1. A defines the parameters of B's (negative) ideology
2. A attempts to distances itself
3. ????
4. Profit!!!
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Last edited by Rust_in_Peace34 at May 26, 2014,
Quote by vince1991
what is this mtgow blue pill shit?

all the guy needed was a prostitute and everything would have been alright

That's basically what the MTGOW stuff is saying, and it's fucked logic. It's blaming women for the fact that he went on a killing episode.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That's basically what the MTGOW stuff is saying, and it's fucked logic. It's blaming women for the fact that he went on a killing episode.

No. It isn't.

It's the fact that he held women in such high regard. BIG difference. He put them on a pedestal. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have killed them.

Do you guys not read, or something?
warned stop making these dumb ****ing troll threads it's dumb and bad
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown