Just added a clean LP Classic to the stable. It's my first LP ever that didn't have the pickguard holes pre drilled. I LOVE THAT!!! It desparately needs a setup which I'll do tonight. The tailpiece is sky high as is the action.

Only "mod" I'm doing on this one is a blank TRC. Blank = classy

Hngd
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by monwobobbo
very nice. love the strat to.

ty. My dad bought me that strat in 1999 and it has always been my #1 ever since. I have moments of Zen playing that baby.
Quote by monwobobbo
very nice. love the strat to.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice not having those holes there. I hate those things when there's a beautiful finish like this one here. HNGD!
And nice strat too, however, I like maple fretboards more
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Quote by Sakke
Nice not having those holes there. I hate those things when there's a beautiful finish like this one here. HNGD!
And nice strat too, however, I like maple fretboards more

me too (shhhh don't tell my strat). I'm just too attached to it to change something major like the neck on this.

.... might be a good reason for a NGD in the future!
Very nice !

Super nice gear you have.
2014 Gibson SG Special
Peavey Classic 30
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSS
Fender CD60CE
Fender v2 Mustang III
Roland Micro Cube
MXR M75
You've got the trifecta of rock n' roll right there. A Strat, a Les Paul and a Marshall. Let the stereotyping begin!
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
I'm a serial tinkerer. Had some nickle pickup covers I found in the gear bag I put on tonight.

Fender Strat, Marshall Amp and Gibson LP, that me boy is the Holy Trinity. HNGD!!!
Love the clean look. Very sleek and classy guitar. HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Very nice!I have a question about your amp,How does it sound at low volumes?I'm thinking of something similar when i get my man cave built.
Quote by EyeballPaul
Very nice!I have a question about your amp,How does it sound at low volumes?I'm thinking of something similar when i get my man cave built.

The DSL is really good at lower volumes. Better when you turn it up of course. But compared to other 50 watt Marshalls I've had that ONLY sound good LOUD... it's probably their best series for low/mid volume playing. The clean, crunch, and high gain are all there at bedroom volumes and it still gets loud enough for any gig. I had a JCM800 for awhile but there was absolutely no where I could use it. Too loud for home and could never even get it crunchy at gigs (too loud). That amp needed to be ran wide open on a large outdoor stage (do these even exist anymore for the average joe) or it would just not sound good at all.
Last edited by cheesefries at May 29, 2014,
Quote by Dysprosium
Very nice. Would you mind sharing what you paid for it?

I traded a guy some gear and a little bit of cash. So far I'm enjoying it a lot more than my LP Custom and Traditional +. Seems to be a lot more resonate than most LP's I've had experience with. Might cause me to move the Trad+

New I think they go something around 1800-2000. But I never purchase new guitars.
Last edited by cheesefries at May 30, 2014,
Quote by cheesefries
The DSL is really good at lower volumes. Better when you turn it up of course. But compared to other 50 watt Marshalls I've had that ONLY sound good LOUD... it's probably their best series for low/mid volume playing. The clean, crunch, and high gain are all there at bedroom volumes and it still gets loud enough for any gig. I had a JCM800 for awhile but there was absolutely no where I could use it. Too loud for home and could never even get it crunchy at gigs (too loud). That amp needed to be ran wide open on a large outdoor stage (do these even exist anymore for the average joe) or it would just not sound good at all.

Nice cheers,I was thinking of a DSL15 but with a 4 x 12 might look at the DSL50 though,Looks more badass!