OK so I don't really know why I'm posting this. im not trying to get all personal and deep to a bunch of strangers here on UG but I really think I'm how the nice Spanish people would say..."loco" or crazy in English. I talk to myself constantly lol. I would much rather be by myself all day than to go out with my friends. I don't have fun when I'm with my friends. I just want to go home when I'm out and I never wanna do anything. I hate talking but I love talking to myself. Lmao idk why I'm posting this im a happy person I swear.
Just go find a pet pigeon and live blissfully on a roof for the rest of your life.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
You're not crazy, just antisocial.

Nothing wrong with that, not everyone works well/enjoys being with other people.
I haz gotten gud
Congratulations.

You're exactly like everyone else on this forum.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by eGraham
Just go find a pet pigeon and live blissfully on a roof for the rest of your life.

Pidgeon man was a weirdo, and hey arnold is one of the worst shows to ever air on nick.

To TS, if you find this to be a problem, get help, if it's not a problem, then just sit at home if it makes you happy.
Nah I mean I like my friends I have fun sometimes but most of the time when we wanna get together or whatever I just don't wanna go lol. But whatever I'm a happy person most of the time.
Quote by thrash17
Nah I mean I like my friends I have fun sometimes but most of the time when we wanna get together or whatever I just don't wanna go lol. But whatever I'm a happy person most of the time.

That's normal for someone who is antisocial.

You're not crazy. You do not suffer from any mental illnesses from what you've posted here.

You're fine.
I haz gotten gud
Quote by stratkat
Pidgeon man was a weirdo, and hey arnold is one of the worst shows to ever air on nick.

To TS, if you find this to be a problem, get help, if it's not a problem, then just sit at home if it makes you happy.

And hey Arnold was the ****. Not quite as good as spongebob but one of the better shoes on nick IMO.
Typical UGer.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by thrash17
im a happy person I swear.

If you think this, then **** everything else.

This is coming from somebody who deep down isn't very happy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
If you think this, then **** everything else.

This is coming from somebody who deep down isn't very happy.

Pretty much this. Why should it matter if your crazy or antisocial or ehatever, as long as you're happy? Nothing that you are doing is negatively influencing someone else, so don't worry about it.

Honestly, you're happy. Be bloody grateful because so many of us aren't.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
You prefer to stay home instead of going out with your friends (to do drugs)?!

I think you need professional help.
Going out with friend is always to do drugs, yeah. You can also go out and do drugs without your friends. Or go drug out and do you friends, while we're at it.
Awaiting the point where TS realises that there is no forum and we are all just made up
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Awaiting the point where TS realises that there is no forum and we are all just made up

You've just spoiled all the fun :C
I don't need drugs to have a good time. while I'm smoking some bud I'm mellow but my buds (get it?) all get hyper and out of control and want to go do stupid ****. I just wanna relax and chill somewhere. get inspired, write some lyrics. and I can do this by myself and be happy with it.

Maybe I should start doing coke so I can match their energy??
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
one of us! one of us!

This creeped my out. Well done.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by thrash17
I don't need drugs to have a good time. while I'm smoking some bud I'm mellow but my buds (get it?) all get hyper and out of control and want to go do stupid ****. I just wanna relax and chill somewhere. get inspired, write some lyrics. and I can do this by myself and be happy with it.

Maybe I should start doing coke so I can match their energy??

Wtf we just told you to not worry about it, and now you're saying you want to do coke.

You best be trolling son.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
Wtf we just told you to not worry about it, and now you're saying you want to do coke.

You best be trolling son.

That was a joke sir.
Quote by KingChris90
Do you ever have an argument with yourself?

All the time actually. its like that scene in ferris buellers day off where Cameron is just sitting in his car debating whether or not to go and pick up ferris. The part where he's like "this is ridiculous... I'll go I'll go I'll go I'll go" is me all the time
You sound like me, ts. I enjoy being by myself and only hangout with a few friends. If you're happy (like I am), keep doing it I guess.
Quote by thrash17
all get hyper and out of control and want to go do stupid ****.

I don't think that's weed.
Quote by thrash17
OK so I don't really know why I'm posting this. im not trying to get all personal and deep to a bunch of strangers here on UG but I really think I'm how the nice Spanish people would say..."loco" or crazy in English. I talk to myself constantly lol. I would much rather be by myself all day than to go out with my friends. I don't have fun when I'm with my friends. I just want to go home when I'm out and I never wanna do anything. I hate talking but I love talking to myself. Lmao idk why I'm posting this im a happy person I swear.

Jaja tranquilo amigo. You are not loco, I am sure.

Sometime I not always go out with friends, I stay inside, I play guitar, I'm on computer, all good.

If you talk to yourself is ok, no worry, as long as you not talk back jaja, you understand? Is a joke.

Sometimes I think "WOW! My friends are a bit stupid, why I go outside?" you too, yes?

~tranquilo tio~
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I don't think that's weed.

That's what I'm saying chachi
lolwat the pit's full of depressives?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by thrash17
That was a joke sir.

Good, coke is super overrated. If you want a good, sustainable, energetic buzz, do speed.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Good, coke is super overrated. If you want a good, sustainable, energetic buzz, do speed.

lol do u evn smoke meth
banned
Jerking off to yourself in the mirror while wearing a fedora made out of cardboard is not only insane, its family friendly as well.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all