Page 1 of 3
I used it for a while. had some hook ups. 80% of the matches don't even reply though. lot's of fake sex site advert profiles too.
Loads of trolls that try to be funny too.

the few that actually are serious are fine, but really the app has lost it's credibility.

but then again maybe thats because I have a GF now (not thanks to tinder)
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
My best mate met his gf on tinder and the lads constantly rip on him for it
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
My best mate met his gf on tinder and the lads constantly rip on him for it

You didn't mention how attractive she is. YOU DIDN'T MENTION HOW ATTRACTIVE SHE IS.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
You didn't mention how attractive she is. YOU DIDN'T MENTION HOW ATTRACTIVE SHE IS.

Shes a 7 on her best days
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I go on it....it's terrible because no one ever replies, and it chews through my phone data.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I use it, but get no matches, so mostly just to silently judge people for their profile choices.

when I do get matched, it's no use anyway because god knows how you flirt in Spanish. (this is my excuse, which will be valid one more month)
I've been on a few dates on Tinder actually. I guess it's removed the taboo from online dating, which is cool, otherwise I can't really be arsed with it anymore.

Like everyone says, for every 10 matches you get, only 1 will actually reply to you.
Quote by guitarxo
I had it for a while but i kept finding people I know so I deleted it

Do u hav teh sn4pchatz?
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Shes a 7 on her best days

Good enough for me. Sign me up.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Good enough for me. Sign me up.

Plus this.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by guitarxo
I had it for a while but i kept finding people I know so I deleted it
Got it a while ago but I've only just started using it again since I'll have more free time over summer. You do sometimes come across someone you know though. The other day I came a across a friend who had me in one of her photos
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
I used it for a couple weeks. I got like 10 matches and I sent one message, which was ignored and I chatted with one other girl for a couple days before the conversation died and I deleted my account just the other day.

I might make a new one though.
All this talk about tinder may make me sign up. It's not like I'll meet anyone I know since I'm only here for one semester.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
No because it's sexist. Women shouldn't be judged on how they look.
But men can be?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by MH400
Do u hav teh sn4pchatz?

meow wow

I did meet up with a guy from there but I really just wanted to meet his cat not him
cat
I've used tinder to hook up with girls before. The hard part is to convince them to go camping in the first place. Once you're the one with the fire skills, though, initiating the cuddling is pretty easy.

But seriously, I had no idea what tinder was before this thread. I'd rather just meet chicks at bars.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by guitarxo
meow wow

I did meet up with a guy from there but I really just wanted to meet his cat not him

aww you make me laugh every time.

here's a cute kitten for ya

Quote by rootsofmy
For those of us who are nearly stone-age - wtf is that?

It's an app for phones where you see a picture of a girl (or man, or both, depending on your settings), your overlapping likes (from facebook, but Tinder doesn't post anything on there) and whether you have friends in common.
Sometimes people also have a brief description of themself, or random stupid quotes or whatever.

You get an option to like or dislike a person. if you both like each other, you can start chatting and see where it ends up.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at May 27, 2014,
Quote by guitarxo
meow wow

You're a disgusting person.

My friends took tinder away from me during my "everyone is beautiful in their own way" phase because they said I was collecting weak 6'es like they were pokemon cards. I stopped doing MDMA now and I'm doing a lot better. Listen to your friends from time to time.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
No because it's sexist. Women shouldn't be judged on how they look.

Lol

I don't have Facebook so as far as I know I can't get tinder. Probably wouldn't get it anyway
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by The_Casinator

My friends took tinder away from me during my "everyone is beautiful in their own way" phase because they said I was collecting weak 6'es like they were pokemon cards. I stopped doing MDMA now and I'm doing a lot better. Listen to your friends from time to time.

right...
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by The_Casinator

Male sixes?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Male sixes?

All sixes. Don't care.

Furthermore, I'm afraid B-jarn did not get the joke.
Dutch Fight!!!!
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I met my girlfriend on tinder

She's a damn fine lady.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Dutch Fight!!!!

I didn't even notice that.

Holy shit there's a bunch of us on here.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
If i was single and had a smart phone I imagine I'd use. I've had a gone on friends' accounts. It's pretty fun just reeling through pictures and judging everyone.

But also I really dislike how superficial and judgmental it is like that. You just get this line up of girls and flick through going "yes, yes, no, yes, no, no...". It's like some kind of meat market. But meh I guess we make these kind of superficial judgments all the time, in all types of dating. Meeting girls in bars (or whatever it is normal people do) you choose who to approach on pretty superficial things. I guess on tinder you have to be aware that people are judging you in the same way too, so you feel less of a dick doing it to everyone else.

It's entertaining and I'm sure is good for meeting people but... yeah it feels a bit cold and superficial.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I didn't even notice that.

Holy shit there's a bunch of us on here.

I suggest we meet up in the middle, like Den Bosch, and then you two fight and I will film it so the rest of UG can see it.

Afterwords we can eat Dutch food.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I suggest we meet up in the middle, like Den Bosch, and then you two fight and I will film it so the rest of UG can see it.

Afterwords we can eat Dutch food.

since when is Den Bosch the middle? I'll rent off the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht and we'll have boxing ring there where it's Bjarnedegraaf vs The Casinator. Charge €10,- per ticket and THEN eat dutch food afterwards.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Amsterdam, Maastricht, where ever you live. Den Bosch seemed the middle.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
since when is Den Bosch the middle? I'll rent off the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht and we'll have boxing ring there where it's Bjarnedegraaf vs The Casinator. Charge €10,- per ticket and THEN eat dutch food afterwards.

I'll show you what's funny.

And I sure as hell will enjoy my broodje kroket afterwards.
Quote by The_Casinator
I'll show you what's funny.

And I sure as hell will enjoy my broodje kroket afterwards.

I totally want a broodje kroket now.
I'll make a tinder account to promote this shit!
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Page 1 of 3