Just because i can't find neither the band, or the name of the song, all I remember is about 4 people playing what i think was punk rock in somehere that looks like a dump/landfill, the song is very energetic but it has no vocals until the end, the singer just spews about less than 3 verses and thats it.

I tried googling but it only leads me to vids of trucks unloading trash at dumpsters, lol.

Can you guys help me guess it's name?
Last edited by Jchm at May 27, 2014,
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Does it have a guitarist doing this ?
CRABCOREGUY

Whoa, I actually i can't recall, but i remember that the guys from the video were really cool people, uh i remember someone wearing sunglasses and having shoulder lenght hair. No it wasn't Chad Kroeger.

The instrumental part was really catchy, and the singer just sang at the end.

And about Bird is the Word and that Green Day song, these aren't the song
Might as well repeat my similar request from another thread:

It's been bugging me for ages, someone years ago posted a music video on here for a band that sounded and dressed EXACTLY like Interpol. They were (I think) Scandanavian, or some kind of northern European. In the video they were playing on a rooftop, surrounded by big coloured balloon things. Does anyone know the video or band I'm talking about? Any ideas, guys?
Quote by MadClownDisease
Might as well repeat my similar request from another thread:

Uhm 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger?
Sounds like Gangnam Style, TS
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I got you bro, thank me later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybGOT4d2Hs8
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN