So here is the deal, I need a new amp:

Price range:

$500 and below, preferably around the $300 range.

NOTE: Willing to by used gear.

Style of Music:

I mainly play blues and old school rock. I also dabble in grunge, jazz, and more modern rock from time to time.

Gear:

My main guitar is an Epiphone Sheraton. My pedals include a Dunlop Cry Baby, an Ibanez Tube Screamer, and a EH Big Muff.

Other Info:

I mainly just play as a hobby at the moment besides the occasional concert with my school jazz band. Also I've been playing for about 4-5 years and try to play at least an hour or two a day.

Thanks in advance for helping me out. Feel free to ask if you have anymore questions.
Blackstar HT series
Vox VT series
Marshall Valvestate
Pod HD series

I'd recommend looking used and seeing what you can find. What's your location? I can check craigslist and see what's good there.

Honestly for 300 you're not getting much...
Thanks for the recommendations. I checked out the Marshall Valvestate and the Blackstar and those seemed like really good deals. By the way I live in Illinois. By the way I checked out an amp called the Egnator Tweaker. It is a little pricey, even when used, but it looked like a really nice amp. Anyone got any experience with those?
Blues on a Valvestate? Are you out of your cotton pickin' mind?

The Tweaker is a great idea, far better than anything else listed above. Well built, good tone, super versatile. Certainly worth the extra money.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
The Tweaker is what i was trying to think of about an hour ago but got distracted by PRS guitars...

Great amp and should cover what you want well. Few of the guys on here that post often have good things to say about tweakers.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Alright so it looks like for now I'll be searching for a good deal on a used Tweaker. Thanks for the input guys. If anyone has anymore suggestions just let me know.
Hey I play Blues, Old school rock (60s &70s), and some jazz. I used to do punk and heavier stuff but I'm over it. Small amp with great tone for $300 or less used?

Fender Super Champ XD,
Fender Blues Jr
Vox AC15
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
peavey classic 30,50 or delta blues would be another series to look at. the delta blues is a 1x15" and has a biitchin' tremolo
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by gibson52198
Blackstar HT series
Vox VT series
Marshall Valvestate
Pod HD series

What? How does that meet TS's requirements?
The Blackstar HT are pretty mediocre; the Marshall Valvestate has some uses, but blues is not one of them; and the POD requires an amp/poweramp+cabinet or combo/powered speaker.

If I needed what he needs, I could live with a VOX Valvetronix, but there are better options.

TS, as others already pointed out, the Egnater Tweaker is a great choice. As are the Fender Super Champ XD, Fender Blues Jr., VOX AC15, Peavey Classic or Delta Blues.

I'd also suggest having a look at the Ampeg GVT15.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112