https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vvJ6Cj9zy-0#t=30

in that song with the link ^. They are fast and clean and I can't do them, any suggestions?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
If you mean the ones at the beginning, good luck. It is much harder to get pinches to ring out on clean tone like that, lots and lots of practice.
Heavy compression helps a lot.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
So basically it's impossible your saying?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
If you can't do pinch harmonics on a clean guitar (or even an acoustic guitar), you can't do pinch harmonics. Practice.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
With that kind of attitude, yes.

It is impossible
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by KailM
If you can't do pinch harmonics on a clean guitar (or even an acoustic guitar), you can't do pinch harmonics. Practice.

^^^
it's just practice really
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
maybe its because im using a thick green tortex .88 mm pick? would it be easier with a smaller pick? what color of the dunlop tortex would you recommend?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Last edited by 457undead at May 28, 2014,
Thicker is generally better with Harmonics. You want some resistance to get that effect of tapping a vibrating string.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
yeah i use like 1.5mm picks

you should be able to do them with a cleanish tone. they won't ring out like they will with high gain (as you can hear in that vid), but it should be possible to make them sound the way they do in the youtube link.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
So I can do them now but how do I make them louder?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
compression maybe?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?