its the name a condition of involuntary eye movement, i dont remember how i stumbled on it.
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at May 28, 2014,
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Pick a random metalcore or pop punk song, pick any lyric and use it whole. Done.

Here are some generic band names that will be totally be used by shitty bands, all from A Day to Remember lyrics. It's easy.

The Wolves in Sheep's Clothing
Nothing Comes Between me and my Plans
We Stand for Something
Slipped Through the Cracks
As this Noose is Placed around my Neck
Who Needs Enemies you've got Friends

Shit man pick any one of those and you'll be on Warped Tour in no time.

ugh why
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
hohohoho u got him bud

I'm hoping TS comes back and says his mum is dead or something so I can then make a really sick necrophiliac joke

That might actually be beneath me
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
I'm hoping TS comes back and says his mum is dead or something so I can then make a really sick necrophiliac joke

That might actually be beneath me

nah dude thats TS' mum beneath you

whoooooooaaaaaaaa

#rekt #boty
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at May 27, 2014,
i was watching a science show thing and said it as a joke, but everyone thought i was serious so we went with it
Well we're a family band so we just used our real name.

John Hoogan and the Hooganites it just kinda rolls of the tongue and it's totally metal.
I once had a hypothetical band spawned from an English class assignment called "Kazoo Fish." 'we' had an album called euro and played rock and early metal songs with idiotic lyrics. 'Our' first single was Frying Pan/Grease Frog (Iron Man and Peace Frog by The Doors respectively).

I wish I could find the album art.
Quote by Pastafarian96
I once had a hypothetical band spawned from an English class assignment called "Kazoo Fish." 'we' had an album called euro and played rock and early metal songs with idiotic lyrics. 'Our' first single was Frying Pan/Grease Frog (Iron Man and Peace Frog by The Doors respectively).

I wish I could find the album art.

Frying Pan/Grease Frog sounds like a name of a Primus song.
We all came up with some things we liked, and then we took a vote.
(It was not possible to vote for a name you came up with yourself of course)
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Our maths teachers surname.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
I joined a band called Gone Without Panic.... when I asked wtf that name was about they said "i dunno man, there's no story behind it. I just thought it sounded cool".
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Every time I think of a promising band name I write it down. When the time came, I simply picked my favourite.
I have nothing important to say
I and my band's bass player came up with the name STANDBY STEREO one night that we happened to be at the same time on a local nightclub.

We were both a bit drunk when we bumped into each other, so I can't describe the thought process... But we talked about needing to decide the band's name ASAP because of an upcoming gig, so we started throwing names around until that one came up and we both agreed it sounded great.

And I designed the logo right there on the spot.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Hmmm....How did I come up with "Hambone Slim and the Baconators"?

I had a real jag bag boss that looked like he stuffed two hams down his pants(he was a fat ass)
Somebody nicknamed him "Honey ham". That in turn was shortened to "Hammy".

Then it just came to me.
I should start a blues rock band called "Hambone Slim and the Baconators".
Gets a lot of laughs.
My first band was called "Handsome Rob and the Uglies". Our drummer Rob was absolutely hideous and had a striking resemblance to a troll. The rest of us were relatively handsome so we were sitting down having lunch at a diner and decided to call it "Handsome Rob and the Uglies". I actually still think that was a pretty cool name, we were only 16-21 at the time.
'Skooba' We were sitting at a practice for a school event, myself and the original singer overheard someone talking about Scuba Diving. "Hey, that would be a cool band name" we said. "But we'd have to spell it different!" "With a 'K'" -- "And two O's!". 2 weeks later we actually made the band.
My so-called band is called "Umbral" (english: "Limb", or "Limbo"), my friend that named like this.
Last edited by EvandroJGC at May 28, 2014,
My high school band name was Jeremy Moar and The Hymen Smashers, which worked pretty well at school because it's initials were the same as my high schools. Eventually everyone around us demanded we change it.

I think I got the idea from a MAD TV skit and possibly Avril Lavigne was in it? Anyways some one mentions shattering their hymen like the death star

My current band name is a name of a beer from a local brewry
Last edited by Jmoarguitar at May 28, 2014,