Page 1 of 2
younger women being the 18-25 demographic. at what age does the older man chasing after young girls start being creepy?

I know most will say never if his bank account is large enough, and thats true but what about the ordinary guy with an average salary that drives a corolla. at what age does his value begin to drop?
Around 32, that's the age I think when people should be a proper grown up with responsibilities and shit.
It's not really so much an age thing as it is a smooth vs creepy thing. Smooth guys get girls attention at any age and creepy guys repel girls at any age.

The Isla Vista shooter was a nice enough looking young guy with a lot of $$, but girls could spot his black heart at 400 yards and wouldn't go near him. Ultra-creepy.

Sean Connory is 80ish and can probably still easily attract twentysomethings. He has always been very good at the game. The art of attraction can be learned.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at May 28, 2014,
Quote by guitarxo
I don't think it's ever actually "cool"

Creepy is subjective

the 'older man' concept is definitely cool to chicks in high school to college, because high school/college boys typically don't have their sh!t together at that age and the older man is seen as more sophisticated.

but the guy can't be too old, thats why i'm curious what you guys think the cut off age generally is
Last edited by teensuicide at May 28, 2014,
30, but then you get cool again in your mid 40s because of the family and all, then the psycho bitches jump out of the bushes n try to suck your dick.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by teensuicide
the 'older man' concept is definitely cool to chicks in high school to college, because high school/college boys typically don't have their sh!t together at that age and the older man is seen as more sophisticated.

but the guy can't be too old, thats why i'm curious what you guys think the cut off age generally is

okay well definitely not cool to me

and why are you asking a forum full of guys about this
cat
Quote by guitarxo
okay well definitely not cool to me

and why are you asking a forum full of guys about this

because he doesn't actually talk to any girls
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

that seems to be a common theme with people who say "women like ____"
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by BladeSlinger

worse yet, of all the users of this site who aren't socially inept, about 40% are too old to give a fuck and about 50% don't care to give advice. the other 10% are in the relationship thread
i don't know why i feel so dry
An older good lucking guy who attracts younger women, and most women for that matter isnt creepy if he decides to date/hook up with the younger ones because theyre the more attractive option. If the guy is going around constantly seeking younger women because its some sort of fetish then yea thats when it gets creepy.

Once again go back to the rule of thumb, women find anything creepy if its an advance from a man they find unattractive. Ifhes good looking then the same behaviour can be seen as fine or even romantic or a turn on. So i guess the real question is at what age does a man stop being attractive to younger women, which varies oj the individual.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Depends how much younger the girl is.
They say age is a number. which is true, but there's still a difference in life experience and behavior between a 30-year old guy and an 18-year old girl for example.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I feel that the exact age is when you turn 37, 36 sounds fine but not 37.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by teensuicide

Really? Really? I mean Really? C'mon are you serious? Like actually serious? Really?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
That would depend greatly on the amount of money and/or power held by the older man....

We can name dozens of very old, rather ugly men who also have a great deal of money and power and who seem very attractive to at least a certain type of woman. I often cite Henry Kissinger in this regard; there are many more.
Look at Hugh Hefner....
Being an older fellow myself, I find that having little or no money or power results in being thought of..... Rather differently.
Quote by captainsnazz
hi philip

thought the same thing
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
My grandad had a girlfriend younger than my mother. I've got an auntie who's about twelve/thirteen years younger than me.
OP, if your waiting for some guy to be too old for a girl you like, you should probably move on
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
There's this formula that says that half your age plus seven is the lower limit in acceptable age differences for romantic relationships.

So according to your own "young women" demographic whatever that means, do the math and you get your answer.

On the other hand, love transcends age
Quote by AccountAttempt4
My grandad had a girlfriend younger than my mother. I've got an auntie who's about twelve/thirteen years younger than me.

My mates niece is like 3 years older than him.
My first girlfriend left me for a 32 year old. She was 16 at the time (well above the age of consent before you start asking).

So I guess the formula is at least x ≤ [age of the girl] * 2
Quote by lemmyisgod97
My mates niece is like 3 years older than him.

Ah yes. When you have a brother or sister who's old enough to be your parent and they have a kid before you're born. It's always weird.
Usually a man who is older has way more money than someone who is just starting out. An 18 year old girl (the legal limit) will most likely long for an older man because they know they will have a house, food, transportation, etc. So they will be more likely start a family with an older man.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by NewDayHappy
Usually a man who is older has way more money than someone who is just starting out. An 18 year old girl (the legal limit) will most likely long for an older man because they know they will have a house, food, transportation, etc. So they will be more likely start a family with an older man.

Not quite. That would make her materialistic and not all women are like that.
Quote by metaldud536
Not quite. That would make her materialistic and not all women are like that.

Look at the pounds of mascara and eyeliner these ladies puts on her face, girls are materialistic as they can get. They want the 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom houses and the well kept lawns and gardens that the other neighbors don't have. Some of them aren't like that, you're right on that. Some of them are, most of them are. Some of them aren't though.
Page 1 of 2