Hey guys! Well I pulled the trigger on a shiny egnater tweaker 40 and it will be here monday.

So my main question is what to expect? I play pop punk, I know it will do this well, I played my friends a while back but I obviously couldn't flip all the switches and stuff. I'm hoping to get some dark british style tones out of it A la orange? I bought it because my windsor blew up, and I can't afford a rockerverb for a couple months. So what will I be getting guys? What are some good settings for that type of thing?
I don't know if it will quite hit the Orange "wool," but it can do some Brit-sounding tones.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
What to expect out of my egnater tweaker 40?

Most likely sound.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by 457undead
Most likely sound.

Wow, did he post this in the pit?

Seriously, I can get a pretty nice, chunky brit tone from my 15. In fact, the only thing I can't get out of it was a high gain modern metal sound, that's what I bought the metal muff for.
The brit setting is one of my favorites. Next to my friend's VOX, it does a pretty good sound alike, not perfect, but good.

I like the "modern" setting with "USA" and "dirty" switches on. Dial the gain where you like it (9 o'clock or so for me). Usually a go to sound for me.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Last edited by ryanbwags at May 28, 2014,
Quote by ryanbwags
Wow, did he post this in the pit?

I was gonna say something similar

crap jokes are underrated
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?