Page 1 of 2
Apart from the obvious do you do anything else e.g. Read a book, go on your phone etc.

Personally I like to launch the missile as quick as I can and get away from the smell.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
usually just go on my phone, check scores from the night before. sometimes I bring my laptop along, I've written pages and pages of essays/papers while taking a dump
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by bifteksupernova
usually just go on my phone, check scores from the night before. sometimes I bring my laptop along, I've written pages and pages of essays/papers while taking a dump

How long does it take for you to take a dump ?
I always have a go at the crossword and/or Sudoku puzzle in the back of the local paper. They increase the difficulty of the Sudoku puzzle each day, on a 5 star rating system, starting on Monday.

I have yet to complete a 5-star shit.
anyone else find it weird he tries to escape his smell? i don't even notice lol
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Jerk off
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
I like to read the featured Wikipedia page on my phone. I pass the time and learn a bit about something I (more often than not) wouldn't have otherwise.
I just take a shit, it's not supposed to take 5 minutes if you're healthy !?
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord
I just take a shit, it's not supposed to take 5 minutes if you're healthy !?

5 minutes? I usually sit for like 15minutes, sometimes longer if im reading something.
Quote by KingChris90
5 minutes? I usually sit for like 15minutes, sometimes longer if im reading something.

i used to do this, but then i realized that all the real action generally happens within the first minute or two, so all you're really doing is breathing in extra poo-air
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
go on ifunny and reddit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
anyone else find it weird he tries to escape his smell? i don't even notice lol

I enjoy it
banned
I close my eyes.....

Draw back the curtains...
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I tend to just sit there and kind of switch off.
Sometimes I have some really great thoughts and ideas.
Sometimes I'll take my 3DS with me.

I really don't understand how people can jack off whilst having a crap. It's actually one of the few times/places I won't do that.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by link no1
I really don't understand how people can jack off whilst having a crap. It's actually one of the few times/places I won't do that.

Who says they're jacking off and shitting at the same time? That'd be gross. Ewww...

No, they just use the bathroom for jacking off, because they're lame and can't get a lock on their bedroom doors.
Eat, drink, smoke, whatever I can do normally rooted to one spot, I'll give it a go on the toilet. Ideally though I hope my high fibre diet does wonders and counteracts my lactose intolerance for a nice easy ride where I don't have time to do anything other than sh*t.
Play guitar, read, or simply contemplate life.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I read Shakespeare. It's a form of symbolism.
Harry Potter is DEAD! Ehhhhh heh heeehhhh!!!
-Voldemort
I mess around with my phone.

I used to not do anything. Technology has crept its way into my most personal experiences.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I empty my bowl. then my bowels
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Page 1 of 2