here are some imporant images for ur consideration

minterman22 posted those thank u for heling

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Beard pride, especially with shows like duck dynasty.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Beard pride, because it often includes both beards and moustaches
My God, it's full of stars!
my first answer was C0ck and balls. And i'll stick with that.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
there is now a poll please vote.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by captainsnazz
moustache pride, cos it's the one dread didn't say

Interesting tactic, Cotton
My God, it's full of stars!
I had a gf who was all about mustaches, she said they were awesome and had stickers of them etc. she was also the girl that always called herself weird. I noped out of that fast.
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
beards are more annoying but mustaches are worse so i put mustaches
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by 457undead
I had a gf who was all about mustaches, she said they were awesome and had stickers of them etc. she was also the girl that always called herself weird. I noped out of that fast.

Bro you missed the shagging of a lifetime.

Bro.

Dawg.

Y u do dis.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mustaches are worst, along with the pride that goes with them
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by 457undead

she sounds bad&is bad
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Women like to get their vagina eaten without long beard hair bristles gently caressing their labia majora. Ive been kicked before. It sucks.

So beards are totally cool and so are mustaches and so is the pride behind it, but it takes a special god fearing woman to fall head over heals for a Zeusalike.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Acϵ♠
Bro you missed the shagging of a lifetime.

Bro.

Dawg.

Y u do dis.

nope. Did I mention she also had parents that thought going over to the boys house is a sign of marriage? no regrets leaving her whatsoever.
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
How many ways do we need to make ourselves feel superior to other people

I mean really
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by 457undead
nope. Did I mention she also had parents that thought going over to the boys house is a sign of marriage? no regents leaving her whatsoever.

Where the hell did you find this girl? Ugh.
the only approved facial hair is a tom selleck mustache but you must be at least 35
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Where the hell did you find this girl? Ugh.

School. Not sure why I even dated her, probably because I was horny. I slowly just started ignoring her until I got this long pathetic email saying that she didn't have the courage to talk to me about it and wanted me to start the conversation. That made me full on ignore her and not even tell her it's over.
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by 457undead
School. Not sure why I even dated her, probably because I was horny. I slowly just started ignoring her until I got this long pathetic email saying that she didn't have the courage to talk to me about it and wanted me to start the conversation. That made me full on ignore her and not even tell her it's over.

At least you had the guts to tell her that you didn't want to date her anymore. Ohhhh...
Quote by 457undead

how old are you again? i need to know before i decide if this is laughable or what
Quote by Eastwinn
how old are you again? i need to know before i decide if this is laughable or what

Can't say, it's an age that makes me look stupid and gets me not respected
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by 457undead
Can't say, it's an age that makes me look stupid and gets me not respected

in these circumstances, claiming to be over anywhere over 16 would make you look pretty stupid.

otherwise you'd just be naive and we can all handle that.
Quote by 457undead

good for you bud.

edit: okay your other posts were not good tho bud
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at May 29, 2014,
Am I being tricked into calling myself gay if I go with moustache pride?

Any young man can pull off a beard, but it takes a certain devotion to not cry. Moustache pride it is.
Mustache pride because any hipster can grow a mustache, but beards (good ones at least) at least take a little while. Plus I'm a fan of The Beards so...
I have a beard

(no, not a neck beard)

I love my beard. It makes me look older and more mature. But i have to dress well with a beard or else people think im homeless.

da sexy

How do BEARDS AND FEDORA'S/TRILBY'S look?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at May 29, 2014,
People with beards are usually not as bad as people with mustaches. My neighbor is this really old guy with like a 2-ish foot long white beard, he spends 90% of his time cutting the grass on his riding mower. He also cuts the grass for pretty much everyone on the street for free cause he likes doing it so much.
where's the 'I'm proud of my beard because I look beautiful with one' option?

Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Thrill-house
People with beards are usually not as bad as people with mustaches. My neighbor is this really old guy with like a 2-ish foot long white beard, he spends 90% of his time cutting the grass on his riding mower. He also cuts the grass for pretty much everyone on the street for free cause he likes doing it so much.

But what bout when people say "my beard wants me to date u" or "I knew u'd be here I sensed if in my beard" or calls their beard "he" or has a name for it?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Wiegenlied
where's the 'I'm proud of my beard because I look beautiful with one' option?

nice beard You would look 12 years old w/o it. Good job

BEARD CONTEST! GOOOO!!!!!! MAY THE BEST BEARD WIN!

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Last edited by k.lainad at May 29, 2014,
Quote by k.lainad
nice beard You would look 12 years old w/o it. Good job

BEARD CONTEST! GOOOO!!!!!! MAY THE BEST BEARD WIN!

plead so not condone this behavior or i will pinch u
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
plead so not condone this behavior or i will pinch u

good luck pinching my face through my beard
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

I wish I could grow a beard. I'm 19 and I still have the skin of a 15 year old.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by k.lainad
good luck pinching my face through my beard

Your beard looks like it was painted on.
Page 1 of 2