10 42%
too cool
7 29%
too cool
7 29%
lolmnt rules
25 104%
Voters: 24.
Let's talk about the world's cutest and most awesomest creature to ever be conceived by nature: Iguanas, aka mini Godzillas.

adorbz :3 use this thread to talk about how ****ing badass and cool they are k thx
pinga
Geckos ftw
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
they're not cute
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
meow

Quote by Cb4rabid
neither r u lol

this is mean i am cute
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
ugly beasts.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

if they can make selma happy they can make anyone happy
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
^best posts

What a coincidence. I came across an iguana in Brisbane, Australia the other day and took a few pics :3

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by metaldud536
These things are always by the canals down here. And in the North campus of Miami Dade College.

yup my sister was coming home from dade once and there was one crossing the road. I wish they were around my area, ive never seen one just chilling outside my house. I get green anoles here though:

pinga
Quote by Xiaoxi
What a coincidence. I came across an iguana in Brisbane, Australia the other day and took a few pics :3

Those aren't iguanas you ingrate. They're not even iguanids. Those are water dragons , probably eastern sub, aka Intellagama lesueurii lesueurii.
Quote by Cb4rabid
yup my sister was coming home from dade once and there was one crossing the road. I wish they were around my area, ive never seen one just chilling outside my house. I get green anoles here though:

We have those too! They're not common but they show up now and then. One of them jumped on my leg when I was in middle school and I started flailing around to get it off. Shit was huge.
Quote by metaldud536
We have those too! They're not common but they show up now and then. One of them jumped on my leg when I was in middle school and I started flailing around to get it off. Shit was huge.

yeah theyre pretty big. I grabbed one from a tree outside my house once and theyre pretty aggro. it starting biting me but they dont really have teeth so it didnt hurt but they just start flailing around everywhere and theyre hard to control. as soon as i put it on the ground it shot up lightning speed back up the tree
pinga
In highschool, there was one in a rather too small terrarium (0.5*1 m^2, I'd say), and I remember him as he got lazier every year. In the first year, you could see him move and climb a log he had a bit higher up to keep himself warm under the red light.
In year 4 I don't remember seeing him being anywhere else than lying on the floor and waiting for food. It was funny to touch him, you could feel his ribs under what seemed as no meat but only loose fatty skin.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.