eGraham
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Name is Joe Manganiello. He played the bully Flash in the first Spiderman with Tobey Maguire. He was also Marshall's law school friend in HIMYM. Also, I'm pretty sure I saw him walking down the beach once. Seems like a cool dude.

EDIT: also, he was apparently in the running to play Superman in the latest incarnation.
Last edited by JuiceStain at May 29, 2014,
Yep. HIMYM=How I Met Your Mother. I was just too lazy to type it all out earlier
Samuel L. Jackson
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
deadsmileyface
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
deadsmileyface

hahaha that is a good one bud but i would never hang around with a bunch of dad rock posers and revolver mag is for scrubs so i would never associate with such things
banned
Quote by Neo Evil11
eGraham

It's true
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Joshua Garcia
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line