Hey friends.
I need a whole FL studio project by the Guitar Rig to see and learn how the sound ranges,reverbs,boosts,.... are adjusted.

A famous song,Let's say,Master of Puppets' preset along with Its FL Studio Project would be a good idea.(or any other songs).

And please note that what I wanna do is to play the real guitar on it, so it's not gonna be a midi file.
What?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!

Sorry for twisting it up for you !
I needed a FL studio file where the guitar rig and the FL Studio is adjusted for a specific song i.e Master of puppets.
It's not gonna be only a Guitar Rig preset, It's the combination of a Guitar Rig preset + the FL Studio Adjustments.
So you're asking someone to basically make a song for you in a DAW... no one is going to do that.

That's a BIG ask.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
So you're asking someone to basically make a song for you in a DAW... no one is going to do that.

That's a BIG ask.

Ok , get over with it !

I'm searching the whole net to find a prefab demo project for FL Studio where the guitar rig is acting as a VST. But much to my frustration I couldn't even find a demo !
All you need to do add it as an effect in your DAW's effects chain. It's that easy.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
^.

Also check out LePou's stuff, that sounds better than guitar rig.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Because I don't own guitar rig or FlStudio

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by diabolical
Well, in that case why aren't you doing it?

It's not our project; why should we do it?
Hey now guys, chill out. If he wants to pay me, I'll gladly do that for him... let's say... (how much does FL Studio and Guitar Rig cost in my head... multiplied by two...)... £500?

Yeah, give me £500 and I'll do that for you, TS.

or, failing that, you could actually learn how to use your DAW/Guitar Rig, perhaps
Hey, look. Sigs are back.