Page 1 of 3
Too bad Mastodon suck now
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I like Crack the Skye and Blood Mountain more but that's probably because I'm a prog guy. Leviathan is good I've just never been able to get into it as much as everyone else has
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Last edited by AnEvilWalrus at May 29, 2014,
Quote by lemmyisgod97
They don't suck now, listen to this leaked song off their new album.
http://celestialfrequenciesalign.tumblr.com/post/86864235297/mastodon-chimes-at-midnight

But yeah, Leviathan and Crack The Skye are up there with the likes of Master Of Reality,Sad Wings Of Destiny, Powerslave and Rust In Peace.

no lemmy stop you were doing much better with your musical taste posts until now

that song is mad hella weak yo
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
no lemmy stop you were doing much better with your musical taste posts until now

that song is mad hella weak yo

Wat ? Das a good song meng.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Wat ? Das a good song meng.

duuuudeee nah

idk a lot of people liked it so whatevs

i think mastodon fans are just really loyal

i mean obviously they must be because mastodon still has fans after The Hunter

hehehehe
banned
Crack The Skye is one of my top two albums ever, if not #1

Blood Mountain & Leviathan are great albums

I like The Hunter more than most people. I just think it's a fun album. Not on par with the rest of their discography, but pretty good.

Once More 'Round The Sun should be good, I'm excited

Quote by deadsmileyface
duuuudeee nah

hehehehe

What didn't you like about The Hunter?
Quote by deadsmileyface
duuuudeee nah

hehehehe

Have you even listened to The Hunter ? It's a great album.
I just ordered the Leviathan vinyl

Not the cool purple disk one though
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
literally never heard of it until this thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by JustRooster
Damn.

Future classic? I definitely think so, if it isn't one already.

I'd say it's one already
Quote by deadsmileyface
i dont know cuz i never listened to it

Dis nigga

Also The Sparrow is really good and has stuck with me since I first heard it, but those three in the spoiler are probably the best ones off it

Gogogo
how can an album that no one bought by a band that no one has heard of be a classic?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by ManInTheBox14
None of you guys even mentioned Remission

C'mon guys

Remission's a great album but it's more of a sign of greater things to come, my favourite song from it is O'le Nessie.
Never been a fan of Mastodon and I decided to listen to the album for the first time today.

Sounds like a shitty mix of Lamb Of God and Clutch. If this is a classic then I'm Obama.
Quote by TunerAddict
how can an album that no one bought by a band that no one has heard of be a classic?

lol this guy
banned
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Never been a fan of Mastodon and I decided to listen to the album for the first time today.

Sounds like a shitty mix of Lamb Of God and Clutch. If this is a classic then I'm Obama.

listen to Blood Mountain or Crack the Skye instead it's a lot different
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by Morphogenesis26

Neil Fallon sings the best part on the title track, Mr. President.
Quote by Rossenrot
Neil Fallon sings the best part on the title track, Mr. President.

If it ain't a Fallon who's first name is Brian then it ain't no Fallon I wanna hear, Joe.
Quote by Baby Joel
Too bad Mastodon suck now

But they don't...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 29, 2014,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

bud bud bud i told you this last time bud if you keeping rolling ur eyes theyre gonna fall right out of ur head ahahah

Quote by lemmyisgod97
Go on youtube and listen to The Hunter, do it.

ugggggggggghhh fine i will listen to like one song after i finish this yung lean album bud
banned
Quote by lemmyisgod97
No listen to it all because the first two songs while good are probably the worst on the album.

which one is the best song then
banned
Page 1 of 3