Page 1 of 2
Question in thread.

I've always just been wearing lynx deodrant/body for the past few years and despite changing up the scent I've just got kinda bored so thinking of buying myself some aftershave, what do you typically spray on yourself?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Boss Orange. My ex' old gift, kinda used to the smell. Plus have some plans
Nothing besides deodorant. I don't need no perfumes or oils or whatev to smell good
Sail upon the open skies
Lynx is horrible and overpowering.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Quote by angusfan16
Nothing besides deodorant. I don't need no perfumes or oils or whatev to smell good

banned
Quote by angusfan16
I don't need no perfumes or oils or whatev to smell god

Ftfy.
I just rub George Clooney on my pits.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Calvin Klein aftershave is a pretty decent aftershave.

Ralph Lauren polo blue and Gucci Guilty cologne are very good smelling.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Question in thread.

I've always just been wearing lynx deodrant/body for the past few years and despite changing up the scent I've just got kinda bored so thinking of buying myself some aftershave, what do you typically spray on yourself?

lel of course you use lynx
No aftershave caus i dont shave #BEARDPRIDE
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
No aftershave caus i dont shave #BEARDPRIDE

What about your balls you ****ing digusting animal
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Burberry Touch

Yep.

This has been my favorite cologne for years now.

When I do use aftershave, which is rarely, it's Aqua Velva.
My God, it's full of stars!
Classy m8
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I like to shake it up every once in a while. I have about 15-20 different brands at one time, but will move between about 3-4 of them and come back to the others later.

Right now I am really digging D&G The One and Mont Blanc Legend.
UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!
I use Old Spice deodorant, but when I use aftershave, I use either Diesel (because it's proper hench), Hugo Boss Orange, Jean Paul Gaultier, Poco Robanne 1 Million, or Armani Code.

Best Smelling User 2014
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
i wear nothing because i'm overly paranoid about being that guy who sits next to you on the subway train with the overpowering scent of chemical cool
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I was just googling trying to find perfumes. I'm using OldSpice or Axe (= Lynx),but now I'm trying to get some perfume to wear.
Quote by jono034
I have about 15-20 different brands at one time

Is that a joke
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Is that a joke

If I find something I like, I buy it. I have options. It's always good to have options.
UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!
deodorant: lady speed stick (the jasmine flavored one)

Perfume: I have about 40 different ones because whenever I buy perfume or makeup I get lots of free samples, some of which are quite big.

I have 4 which I use most often: JPG Classique, another JPG I forgot the name of but doesn't matter it's been discontinued, Jimmy Choo, and warm vanilla from Bath & Body Works. I change them depending on my mood and I use the others when I'm travelling.
cat
Lynx is for virgins.

I can't remember it at the moment, I know it's Old Spice, but I enjoyed the smell and never really looked at the bottle.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by jono034
If I find something I like, I buy it. I have options. It's always good to have options.

Problem with having so many aftershaves is that by the time you go through them all, they'll have probably lost their scent. Might not be as big of a problem if you buy smaller containers, and you use a lot every day, but still. Even having five bottles of aftershave can be risky.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I use Neutrogena razor defense post shave lotion as my aftershave. It soothes and moisturizes. When that runs out I'll consider buying something that isn't the standard Gillette brand aftershave.
I don't use perfume because I don't want to be the guy that uses an overwhelming amount and it all pretty much smells the same to me. I figure deodorant 1 to 2 times a day is enough.
Quote by jono034

why would you ever care about one over another

and if you ever did, why buy the one you didn't pick there

and if you'd ever switch back, why do you then need 14 more
Quote by snipelfritz
My actually scent is Old Thompson

Lol, that's actually a whiskey, u r funny man.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by captaincrunk
why would you ever care about one over another

and if you ever did, why buy the one you didn't pick there

and if you'd ever switch back, why do you then need 14 more

Companies come out with new fragrences all of the time. So I try a new one. If I don't like it, I leave it be. If I like it, I either buy it or make a note that is one that I would wear.

To answer your last question. . . because I can.

Quote by Baby Joel
Problem with having so many aftershaves is that by the time you go through them all, they'll have probably lost their scent. Might not be as big of a problem if you buy smaller containers, and you use a lot every day, but still. Even having five bottles of aftershave can be risky.

And we are not talking just aftershaves, he also asked perfumes (or for guys Eau de Toilette or cologne). I do wear it everyday. Morning to go to work and if I go out after the gym, then twice a day. I rarely will have one bottle more than 2 years and have never had the scent "go away".

But buying smaller bottles is usually something I do simply because I can travel with them as well.
UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!
Last edited by jono034 at May 29, 2014,
I find that the older ones become darker but the scent remains mostly the same. If anything, it's more concentrated.
cat
Guess aftershave, gift from my boss.

A&F Cologne, gift from the missus.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Creed Green Irish Tweed and Creed Silver Mountain Water.

Green Irish Tweed is the cologne that the famous Cool Water is based on. Similar scent but natural ingredients vs synthetic and also the Creed is much lighter. Silver Mountain Water is a very unique one. It's got some lemon and some very subtle berry. If you could describe a scent as cold, that's what most fits I think. It smells like cold winter air.

I only use light scents because the Miami heat makes you radiate heavier scents. So usually citrus-based or grass-based colognes. They smell like crisp soap.
Last edited by Seref at May 30, 2014,
polo black. throw some of that on after irish springing the eff out of myself in the shower. smelling good as hell all day.

EDIT: whoa. jono is here?
#DTWD
Page 1 of 2