I have a problem one of my intonation screws on my synyster custom isn't aligned I am taking my guitar to a repair shop will he be able to fix it
You just reiterated the thing that didn't make sense the first time you said it.

What do you mean by "aligned"? Aligned with what? Can you describe in more detail what you think the problem is?
I'm sure everything is perfectly normal. There are 3 sets of screw holes for each saddle to help adjust intonation, sometimes they need to all be in different holes to adjust it properly.

The first pic shows (more than likely) what you are worrying about. The 2nd pic shows the underside of the FR for you can see the 3 sets of holes. So if I'm right then you have nothing to be freaking out about.

And I think my tuning pegs must have been touched ( I have a little brother who likes to mess with my guitar) my pitch sounds different
And it is only one screw that is worrying me and I'm really only worried about my pitch how can I get it back to normal pitch
Go to the guitar shop and hope that they're patient enough to walk you through this stuff.

Or, calm down and give us some more information and explain your questions more thoroughly so we can try to help. Your posts make no sense right now.
Well I was worried for nothing about the screw. It was really concerning my pitch it s
Doesn't sound right so how can I fix it
Quote by HandicapRocker
Well I was worried for nothing about the screw. It was really concerning my pitch it s
Doesn't sound right so how can I fix it

Tune your guitar
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I got the same guitar. Sounds like you are not savvy with that beauty so you should just take it to a guitar tech. Best advice i can give.
Quote by Way Cool JR.
I'm sure everything is perfectly normal. There are 3 sets of screw holes for each saddle to help adjust intonation, sometimes they need to all be in different holes to adjust it properly.

The first pic shows (more than likely) what you are worrying about. The 2nd pic shows the underside of the FR for you can see the 3 sets of holes. So if I'm right then you have nothing to be freaking out about.

that is one dirty FR trem. lol