Page 1 of 2
So Pit, just wondering what your thoughts are on the youtube comments section.

Personally I find it to be the worst medium for "discussion" on the entire internet.
I can't even describe the type of people who comment on youtube videos, I'd rather make an account on Reddit or 4chan than take part in the crap that goes there.

So Pit, any of you regularly comment on youtube and what are your opinions of the majority that do comment? Also I'm aware this is a slightly stupid thread but I'm still interested to hear your opinions.

Go.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
corr i dunno if i can handle this edgy and radical opinion

you're way out there man
The Dislike Bar Is As Big As Justin Biebers Penis ! ! !

Typical Black People ! ! !

Le Reddit Brought Me Here ! ! ! Narwhal Bacon ! ! !

Its a cesspool of idiots and trolls
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Yahoo News comment section still the worst of all time. OF ALL TIME

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i love discussing viral vids wt the people in youtube comment section!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
This Is Cruel Towards Animals ! ! !

Omfg Rap Is The Worst How Do U Kids Evn Listen To This Junk U Need To Get Educated And Listen To Sum Real Music Like Acdc
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
Yeah but they're funny af tho

yeah this, weird and wonderful. It's liking seeing how we would communicate if we had never evolved from neanderthals.

Comment on a Fleetwood mac song:
great song thanks for upload. once again i find myself pulling my foreskin back to such a great song.

top stuff
Last edited by Duffman123 at May 29, 2014,
Video: How to Properly Tie a Tie

Comments:

LeDoge1998: "fuck u dude star wars ep 3 was a piece of shit"

TheGodD3lusion: "I take great offense to you saying bless you when you sneeze because I don't need to hear anymore fucking Christian propaganda in my life, unsubscribed."

xxSL1PKN0T666xx: "lol u listen to shitty mainstream music u fuckin ****** that's pussy shit"
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
im a grown ass man and your just a little boy that needs to get some balls
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I feel I've made a thread intended for discussion and has now literally become the youtube comments section, what have I done?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
shut up faget you have greenday in ur favurets listn to sum real muzak liek pehhrpahry end teressetact HUR HUR DJENT IM A DJENTLEMAN HUR HUR
Quote by Ometh
shut up faget you have greenday in ur favurets listn to sum real muzak liek pehhrpahry end teressetact HUR HUR DJENT IM A DJENTLEMAN HUR HUR

I see you must like After The Burial
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

Quote by ProgFripp74
I see you must like After The Burial

Oh shit I didn't notice you were a djent fag
I used to find After the burial great, but then I got my ears fixed.
i used to occasionally post comments and i would find the video again and i would have the top comment and now all my top comments are not at the top my lifes work is ruined
Quote by Ometh
Oh shit I didn't notice you were a djent fag
I used to find After the burial great, but then I got my ears fixed.

Oh well thanks, I'm not a djent fag ok?

And I just remember your tag line used to say something like "not related to atb" or something like that.

But honestly man, your words, they, they hurt man
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

Quote by Ometh

ey baby were u been all my life
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by ProgFripp74
Oh well thanks, I'm not a djent fag ok?

And I just remember your tag line used to say something like "not related to atb" or something like that.

But honestly man, your words, they, they hurt man

Wow you remember my old tagline? That's lame lol.
And I don't really care about other people's musical tastes (previous setence might be ******ed, my brain is dead atm), i was just trying to be a lame troll, like always.
Quote by Ometh
Wow you remember my old tagline? That's lame lol.
And I don't really care about other people's musical tastes (previous setence might be ******ed, my brain is dead atm), i was just trying to be a lame troll, like always.

Wow bro, apologies that my brain remembered a random fact, I'm very sorry.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

Quote by Ometh

lol u fckin idiot teressetact isnt fckin dejent lol fckin fagg0t brutal shit liek bornt of osirius and veil of maya rudolph is real djent fckin dumbass
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I sometimes try to imagine what kind of person is typing out the comments. Who is it? How old are they? Is English their first language? Do they go to school? Are they doing well in school?
Either way I sometimes get a good laugh out of the comments.
luce deyed in 1955 becoz her paernts rapped her to detah. if you dotn posts this in 20 videos ur gonna die in 2 weekz
Quote by lolmnt
i love discussing viral vids wt the people in youtube comment section!

get off my internet dad
omg dis song is so bootful i was liek goin trhug a derpession and it totz helpd me out, birg me the horaizon 4 ever 111oneone1111
Quote by chaoticfables
get off my internet dad

what im just trying to share my chili recipe wt the net!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by naedauuf

Yes but that was in Jan and my thread was trying to start a discussion, your OP in your thread was just you whining, it was a youtube comment in itself and thus made your thread terrible
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

Page 1 of 2