I buy cheap black t-shirts at £1.50 each and a pot of Tipp-Ex for about £3.

I've sold 54 shirts so far.
Please make girl sizes which aren't meant for people with extremely long torsos. This is why I regret buying every single band shirt I've bought, they aren't even comfortable to wear at home
cat
My band Nike have always managed to get ours for reasonable prices...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
$200 for 30 shirts is perfectly reasonable, dude. If you sell 'em at a 20% markup that's only 8 bucks a shirt.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Shirts are expensive, it's just one of those things. Luckily one of my friends from an old band runs his own shirt company. Good shit at a fair price.
Quote by blake1221
Shirts are expensive, it's just one of those things. Luckily one of my friends from an old band runs his own shirt company. Good shit at a fair price.

Typo, or...
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
That sounds normal. Sell 20 out 30 and you break even, sell the other 10 and you make $100

You can always save more by buying more if you think you can sell em. Shirts are good promotion though, its basically a walking advertisement for your band, so mark them at a price you think you can sell em for. Make some combo deals like $15 for a shirt/cd, or $20 shirt/cd/ticket
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I suggest redbubble.com, they manufacture such a large quantity of shirts and just print on the logos. They always use American Apparel stuff too and you can get things printed in a variety of colours on lots of types of shirts and hoodies.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
make your band name the name of a clothing company.

BAM! COME SEE OUR BAND "VANS" .... no copyright intended...

and come buy our merch
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by chaoticfables
I just buy plain shirts and draw my band logo with a sharpie

$80 per shirt

I'll take 1 pls
Sail upon the open skies