Sorry, but after listening to this, I'd rather have an epileptic fit, while my testicles get stomped on by a large Swedish woman wearing cleats, while she's singing "row row row your boat", then Sarah Michelle Gellar taking a massive shit on my face after eating Taco Bell and hot wings, while I have my eyes stabbed with .07 pencil lead.

0/10
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I read neutral milk hotel and was like lol no
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at May 30, 2014,
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Taco Bell

Aww yee. Now theres something i'd rather talk about.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but after listening to this, I'd rather have an epileptic fit, while my testicles get stomped on by a large Swedish woman wearing cleats, while she's singing "row row row your boat", then Sarah Michelle Gellar taking a massive shit on my face after eating Taco Bell and hot wings, while I have my eyes stabbed with .07 pencil lead.

0/10

Such a marvelous review!
a beautifully graphic and truly awe inspiring ensemble of words crafted by a genius of linguistics, a true virtuoso of written art. May we all have a moment of silence to revel in the majestic illustriousness of this magnificent review.
10/10
*bows head*
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Such a marvelous review!
a beautifully graphic and truly awe inspiring ensemble of words crafted by a genius of linguistics, a true virtuoso of written art. May we all have a moment of silence to revel in the majestic illustriousness of this magnificent review.
10/10
*bows head*

hahahahahah thanks man
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Such a marvelous review!
10/10
*bows head*

Thanks, I learned all I know from Pitchfork and Christgau.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Never heard of it, but I hope that one day you'll accept me as your humble apprentice

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Pitchfork would love this tho
banned
Quote by comfort1
hahahahahah thanks man

He was talking about horsedick's review, not your album.

Anyway, your album is boring...

Edit:
Did you join just to advertise your shitty album?! Fuck TS!
Quote by JacobTheMe
Aww yee. Now theres something i'd rather talk about.

have you tried their breakfast
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
He was talking about horsedick's review, not your album.

!

o rly?

^how is it?
Quote by blake1221
fuck with the am crunchwrap and nothing else

preach
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

god damn that looks good

I can't imagine it actually looks like that though when you get it
**** but that means I have to get up early enough and get my ass to taco bell in the morning.
if you lived at my apartments you could drive to the one blake's lotaburger in town that serves breakfast burritos all day on the way to work and buy something that tastes ten times better

every

day
Quote by chev311e

god damn that looks good

I can't imagine it actually looks like that though when you get it

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Do everyone that lives in a 10 mile radius of you a favor and take some singing lessons. You'll save lives and ears.

Also, you may want to read up on recording. The quality is beyond garbage. Even 1960s recordings of Syd Barrett where David Gilmour basically sat him in front of a tape recorder and prayed to the gods that he'd start singing something sound better.

I see in the picture you have an SM58 and a laptop, so why does this sound like it was recorded on your grandpa's flip phone? I can see using it as an aesthetic, but you failed miserably. Download reaper and watch some youtube videos on mixing, using EQ, and recording instruments and vocals.

If I owned a bar and you showed up with this demo, I would NOT let you play at my establishment.
man high school in south florida is so rough D:

Hey guys! I would be cool if you checked out my ep, here is a link to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Yi7ORrVUU

Haha may as well plug it here now that this is happening
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
Did you bother to tune any of your instruments before recording?

EDIT: ^That was to TS not you kmaster.
Last edited by Malchius at May 30, 2014,
Quote by kmaster 1337

terrible mixing of the voice
singers sounds dumb.

2/10
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
You sing like that guitar playing kid from School of Rock. (not a compliment)

REALLY PRACTICE YOUR SINGING, IT SUCKS!

Music is really boring, and lacks uniqueness.

Your instruments sound of tune, and your lyrics are generic.

Sounds like a shitty Nirvana cover band.

Pls stop singing and focus on instrumentation, OP.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad

Sounds like a shitty Nirvana cover band.

this was what I intended to say earlier.

Sounds like a very very bad and sloppy Nirvana. And I don't really fancy Nirvana.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by kmaster 1337

Much better than OP's album. I would love hear this live. Bad mixing though, sounds like a live performance recorded with a crappy flip phone.

But overall, nice style man. I really dig your voice and use of synths/effects. And guitar tone is pretty cool.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

alright well thanks for the feedback! someone will like it haha i wrote it for me not u guys
Last edited by comfort1 at May 30, 2014,
Quote by comfort1
alright well thanks for the feedback! someone will like it haha i wrote it for me not u guys

I was in high school in 1998 and recorded some songs with some friends on the crappiest computer known to man and it still sounded better than this. Look if you want some constructive criticism:

1. Get singing lessons

2. Get some decent recording equipment, frankly anything is better than what you're using.

3. Don't post songs for people to review that you know sound terrible. Especially in the pit, that's just insane

4. Don't give up, you can do better
Quote by comfort1

That's great; but follow lewis's advice, please.
Quote by schecter ftw
If we are all self promoting, here is a new single off my band's new album

We aren't, we're playing "post a link to your band outside the correct forum, and DG is gonna change it to Disney's The Gummi Bears Theme Song".

In other words, post your music in the proper place or you'll be warned, and subsequently banned if it continues.

That goes to anybody else posting links like this, including those I've already edited out.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.