Ok. So I'm know I'm gonna sound like a huge pussy by even posting this..and that's ok. But I've never had to deal with a situation like this before.

So I recently started working at a nearby Coca cola warehouse 3 months ago and just got into the union and whatnot. There's one particular asshole that seems to somewhat bother everyone, but mainly me more than anyone else. I have fairly tough skin and will laugh a lot of stuff off, but things have gotten more or less strange.

The person I'm talking about is a 24 year old punk, arrested 7 times, drink like a fish and bangs anything with a hole. He thinks he's the shit and the head honcho around there. He's only been there 3 months longer than me. (6 total months). Like I said, I laugh at a lot. And a grunt of his comments are very sexual to the point where it's just weird. Borderline uncomfortable for me to be around him. I've had a talk with the supervisor last week and things calmed down for about 3 days. And tonight it started back up again, as I knew it would eventually.

Today he went around telling people I came out saying I'm bisexual (which I'm not) that I'll suck their ****, I'll suck them dry, comes up to my personally and asks how big my dick is, asks if I spit, swallow or take the money shot. Asks what my **** looks like. It's strange because he'll give me shit then ask me what cum tastes like..as if that in itself isn't gay..and just strange.

I get humor in the workplace but it's just..too in depth. Too strange. It's crossing a line. He's had complaints against him before and the supervisor is getting fed up. But like I said this is the first time I've dealt with a coworker like this and it's my first time being in a union so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Another coworker feels exactly how I do and we don't know what to do. Cause the supervisor will talk to him and he thinks it's a joke. He got a DUI Saturday and told us the story and goes "and I went to the bar and drank Sunday." That's just who he is. He doesn't care. We all want our jobs and care. But he doesn't. About anything. Sorry for the wall of text but I really don't know what my options are. He distracts me greatly at work and I don't want to confront him directly an make a scene. What are my options?
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Everyone has a boss. Even your boss.

If your boss won't do anything, then maybe his boss will boss.
That's called sexual harrassment and if your management won't do anything about it, the police can.
If your managers aren't taking it seriously, then you should probably leave the job. Nothing will change.

Maybe try the police first, not sure what they can do.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
They take it seriously to an extent. They document out complaints against him. I can't quit because of bills and rent. It's the best paying job I've had an the benefits are ones I need.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Ask him why he's so interested in your dick then tell him you're not bisexual or interested. Do it in front of other coworkers if you want to embarrass him, but from the sounds of it, I don't think it'll work.
I'd personally fight him, even if he kicks your ass he knows that he's gonna have to take a few punches if he wants to talk shit about you again. But then again most people aren't like me, and then there's the chance he'd report you for assault. But with a reputation like his they'd probably believe you over him any day
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
I'd personally fight him, even if he kicks your ass he knows that he's gonna have to take a few punches if he wants to talk shit about you again. But then again most people aren't like me, and then there's the chance he'd report you for assault. But with a reputation like his they'd probably believe you over him any day

That's stupid. Then op will get in trouble and this guy could get away with it. Violence is never the answer dude.
banned
i think he is gay and is having a hard time accepting it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
i think he is gay and is having a hard time accepting it

lolmnt that is not a nice thing to say even as a joke bud

#moderated
banned
Take it to a sup, why not? Sure he might not get fired because union, but like you said he's got complaints against him already, those things going undocumented not only means shit in terms of him seeing actual consequences but just enforces that his behavior is acceptable.

If you're cool with other people who've overheard this stuff ask if they'll come with to back you up and confirm what you're saying isn't made up or whatever. I'm sure most of your coworkers are sick of his shit too.

And don't worry about what he does outside of work. It's not relevant to your situation.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
i'm not joking. i think he's asking about sucking dick bc he deep down wants to suck dick. maybe he drinks to try to push down who he really is&is not happy living a lie.

i think its sad that our society doesnt allow people to be happy being gay&makes people hide who they are.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by A_New_Level
Ok. So I'm know I'm gonna sound like a huge pussy by even posting this..and that's ok. But I've never had to deal with a situation like this before.

So I recently started working at a nearby Coca cola warehouse 3 months ago and just got into the union and whatnot. There's one particular asshole that seems to somewhat bother everyone, but mainly me more than anyone else. I have fairly tough skin and will laugh a lot of stuff off, but things have gotten more or less strange.

The person I'm talking about is a 24 year old punk, arrested 7 times, drink like a fish and bangs anything with a hole. He thinks he's the shit and the head honcho around there. He's only been there 3 months longer than me. (6 total months). Like I said, I laugh at a lot. And a grunt of his comments are very sexual to the point where it's just weird. Borderline uncomfortable for me to be around him. I've had a talk with the supervisor last week and things calmed down for about 3 days. And tonight it started back up again, as I knew it would eventually.

Today he went around telling people I came out saying I'm bisexual (which I'm not) that I'll suck their ****, I'll suck them dry, comes up to my personally and asks how big my dick is, asks if I spit, swallow or take the money shot. Asks what my **** looks like. It's strange because he'll give me shit then ask me what cum tastes like..as if that in itself isn't gay..and just strange.

I get humor in the workplace but it's just..too in depth. Too strange. It's crossing a line. He's had complaints against him before and the supervisor is getting fed up. But like I said this is the first time I've dealt with a coworker like this and it's my first time being in a union so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Another coworker feels exactly how I do and we don't know what to do. Cause the supervisor will talk to him and he thinks it's a joke. He got a DUI Saturday and told us the story and goes "and I went to the bar and drank Sunday." That's just who he is. He doesn't care. We all want our jobs and care. But he doesn't. About anything. Sorry for the wall of text but I really don't know what my options are. He distracts me greatly at work and I don't want to confront him directly an make a scene. What are my options?

If someone would come up to me and asks how cum tasts and what my **** looked like, I'd yell so everyone could hear "Why are you so interested? I mean you claim I'm the bisexual one and yet you seem to be so interested in tasting jizz and cocks... seems to me like you're just a little ******".

After he's embarresed enough go to his supervisor again and tell that mofo that you know HE's getting fed up and he should ****ing use his status to kick the little ****** out.

Really makes me sound like an asshole, I know... but you shouldn't let some punk walk all over you at work.
Work is probably shitty as it is without some douchebag trying to alpha the shit out of you.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at May 30, 2014,
If your boss won't do anything besides write a report then go to his boss, you shouldn't put up with that bullshit. If that doesn't work a baseball bat upside the head might knock some sense into him.
Document every instance of harassment that you can, including what was said and done. Somewhere electronic with a time/date stamp on it. Take it to your manager or someone higher up, and if they do nothing, take it to the police. It's sexual harassment and you don't have to put up with that shit

edit/ also, document WHO he said these things to (if you know) and who (if anyone) the harassment took place in front of. Then you have people to call on to vouch for you
Last edited by suckersdream at May 30, 2014,
Yeah it's been said, but this isn't the kind of shit you should put up with. Just because you're not a woman doesn't mean this isn't sexual harassment. Make that clear to your supervisor, and make clear that it's far more than a bit of a joke. If they won't do anything, go to their boss. If they won't do anything, go to the police.
Quote by suckersdream
Document every instance of harassment that you can, including what was said and done. Somewhere electronic with a time/date stamp on it. Take it to your manager or someone higher up, and if they do nothing, take it to the police. It's sexual harassment and you don't have to put up with that shit

edit/ also, document WHO he said these things to (if you know) and who (if anyone) the harassment took place in front of. Then you have people to call on to vouch for you

This, just leave your phone recording thing on in your pocket or something so it'll get whatever he says to you.
cat
just whip your dick out and pee on him
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
You can always run him over with a forklift.

But the best thing to do would be to build a case for sexual harrassment and take it to the police. I'd go to the Union with it first though, see what they have to say.
Quote by Lord_Doku
You can always run him over with a forklift.

But the best thing to do would be to build a case for sexual harrassment and take it to the police. I'd go to the Union with it first though, see what they have to say.

If it's like most unions I've heard about/seen they will laugh and tell him to nut up.

not sure what I would do in this situation. I'm not one to promote violence but this guy sounds like he needs a good ass whoopin
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
It depends on the union. When I have a problem with one of my unionized employees I simply call the union and explain the situation. If they agree the person needs to be terminated they will usually come up with some options. I.E we put the employee in a position which we know they won't tolerate for long. Example: Putting the employee at a facility that is too far away for them to comfortably get to or offering them shifts that don't meet their availability. 99% of the time they just quit. It saves us and the union a whole lot of hassle.

I would say keep complaining to your supervisor and eventually the guy will be let go. Or you can sit patiently and wait til he pisses off someone else one too many times. Either way just try not to react to this arshole's comments and eventually it will work out.
Quote by A_New_Level

Today he went around telling people I came out saying I'm bisexual (which I'm not) that I'll suck their ****, I'll suck them dry

Slander.

Quote by A_New_Level

comes up to my personally and asks how big my dick is, asks if I spit, swallow or take the money shot. Asks what my **** looks like.

Sexual harassment. Doesn't even matter if he actually wants to suck your dick or not.

You can sure as hell get him fired for that, or at least in some serious shit. If your supervisor won't do what you think is enough, go to his boss. If his boss does nothing, go to his boss.

Get some other co-workers to back you up as well. If they're as sick of him as you are this shouldn't be much of an issue. It's always good to have others to back your claims up so nobody can try to pass you off saying "are you SURE that's what he said?"

Stuff like this in a work place shouldn't be tolerated at all. You're all there to earn money and shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable whilst doing so.

Or yano, if this continues and you really can't get it sorted, kick his ass.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by vince1991
just whip your dick out and pee on him

This.
Jackson KVX10 King V
Jackson DK2 M
Marshall MG100 DFX
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
You seem like a tough guy, is he tougher? If not, beat him up.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Whip out your dick and tell him to suck it, 50 bucks says that's what he wanted the whole time.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by robertito696
Whip out your dick and tell him to suck it, 50 bucks says that's what he wanted the whole time.

50 bucks? Wth is that. A blowjob deluxe? Does it come with a golden condom or what?

Jesus.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Sounds like he's taken being annoying to a new level.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
There are absolutely laws against this, and probably more than a few lines about it in the employee code of conduct. I don't know much about unions, but I can't imagine the union's power is enough for the company to eschew legal responsibility.

People keep mentioning the police, but unless you're in danger, I'm not sure if the police are the right ones to handle this. Go back to the higher-ups and complain again. It's possible they don't realize that his antics have started up again, so give them the benefit of the doubt and talk to them again. Maybe even go a little over their heads (like somebody said before me, even your boss has a boss). If you keep on management's ass, they'll probably do something about it eventually. If they don't, or if they do but the behavior comes back, tell them you're going to get an attorney.

If that doesn't work, get an attorney. Seriously, this stuff goes beyond work and unions and all that. Seriously, a lot of people are put off by the idea (and who can blame them?), but lawyers are there for a reason. If you have a good case, which you clearly do, then don't be afraid to get some legal representation.

Of course, like I said, I'd try to settle things with the bosses first.
You any your coworked should again explain in depth the harrasment you feel (that was pretty much sexual harrasment), and I don't think a 24 year old loser is so hard to replace, I'm surprised he has been hired in the first place and not yet fired.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Clear cut sexual harassment suit. Document it (and record him if possible). Take it to your supervisor again and if it doesn't stop immediately, take it to your state labor relations board. Companies end up paying tens of thousands of dollars to settle lawsuits for this type of thing when they don't deal with them immediately. (In a suit a few years ago, the plaintiff was awarded $168 MILLION...)

US law is very clear on this, and I expect most other industrialized nations are as well.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at May 30, 2014,
Quote by applesforthewin
Stab him in the neck then drink his blood and sacrifice him to the almighty Satan

#15yearoldcomments
I think he wants your dick, OP.

Just laugh it off and try to avoid. Maybe make some friends around there so they'll have your back.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
I think he wants your dick, OP.

Just laugh it off and try to avoid. Maybe make some friends around there so they'll have your back.

Horrible advice.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin