Hey, i am currently looking for a new guitar after 5-6 years playing. I mostly play metal and ive looked closer to this guitar named "Jackson dk2m" and i found it really nice. my guitarteacher brought me a jackson dk2m to the lesson and i tried it out and really liked it. The problem is that they made a new jackson dk2m in 2012 and it was the 2007 model i tried. i have tried to find the 2007 model on different sited but cannot find it brand new. so my question is :

1- Do they even sell the 2007 model anymore brand new?
2- Is it really any differences between the 2007 and 2012 jackson except that the 2012 jackson is made from Mexico while the 2007 is from Japan?
if you're lucky i suppose you might find a shop which has new old stock of the 2007 version.

I haven't tried the newer MIM version. as you said, the older one was MIJ. MIJ is normally a good thing. MIM can be fine, too. It just depends. The MIM actually has a better trem, though, fwiw.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?