So I've recently shifted a load of stuff from my old pedalboard onto a Pedaltrain Pro, using an 8 channel true bypass looper to control the effects. New pedals I've added as upgrades to this board are Wampler's Hot Wired V2 and the TC Hall of Fame.

"Clean" signal path is as follows...

Line 6 G30 > Ernie Ball VP JR > Vox V847A > 8CH looper > Marshall JCM900

From the VP-JR I have a Polytune 2 in the tuner output, which doesn't suck tone too bad as the G30 is buffered. In the 8CH looper I have...

CH1 - Joyo AC Tone
CH2 - Wampler Hot Wired V2 + MXR Smart Gate
CH3 - Currently empty
CH4 - FX Loop (I sometimes bypass the loop when I switch to acoustic)
CH5 - MXR Analog Chorus
CH6 - Marshall Echohead Delay (Replacing with Strymon Brigadier in a few weeks)
CH7 - TC Hall of Fame
CH8 - MXR Micro Amp

I'm upgrading the delay pedal to a Strymon Brigadier as soon as I raise the cash, and also getting a T-Rex Tremonti Phaser to put in the loop with my MXR Analog Chorus as I'll only use one in a song so can switch which one is active. The Strymon and Phaser will go in the spot when the Marshall Echohead and tap tempo switch are currently, so the empty space is between the Smart Gate and Analog Chorus..

So I have one blank space in the looper, and a big hole in my board to fill! I can easily fit two more "normal" size pedals in this space, but have literally no idea what would be worth using. I play mostly blues/rock, and also play lead guitar at my church which uses mostly transparent or bluesy overdrive and lots of delay and reverb.

Can anyone suggest some cool things that might be worth looking at?
Attachments:
IMG_0742_LowRes.jpg
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom
Yamaha SF1000 (Both of 'em)

Laney L20H Lionheart
Marshall 1936 w/ Eminence

Rather large pedalboard..
Or a Timmy. Every board needs a Timmy.

Which JCM900?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
How about some Fuzz? - you've got the transparent overdrives covered but a Fuzz-type overdrive would give you other dirt options.
I've tried a friend's Timmy a while ago after I bought my Joyo AC Tone, but to be honest I wasn't too impressed. I find the low gain on the AC Tone gets exactly what I want and the Timmy was a lot more expensive for not much more "stuff", at least not how I'd use it..

With fuzz, I've never got on too well with it for some reason I had a Big Muff a while back and just couldn't get it to sing how I wanted
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom

Laney L20H Lionheart

The JCM900 by the way, is a 4100, high gain dual reverb I know they get a lot of stick, but I personally love the clean channel
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom

Laney L20H Lionheart