how many mirrors are in your house?

I counted 4, one of them is right in front of the toilet since that's where the sink is, and its kind of weird to look into the depths of your own eyes every single time you drop a shit

also how do you all feel about mirrors?
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
mirrors are ok cause they allow you to see yourself ! !

1 in each bathroom (that's 3)
3 in cupboards
An ikea mirror stuck to the wall in my old room
1 mirror in each dresser (that's 2)
Plus numerous hand/pocket mirrors lying around
Plus my phone because I use the front facing camera as a mirror

I love mirrors and I love memorising my face in them
cat

Lounge
Bathroom
Bedroom wall
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
What if there's like 3 mirrors on one cabinet? They're just tiny doors with windows on them.
Well I've got that and then there's 2 in the bedroom.
1 in the living room.
And we also have this like display cabinet with the back being a mirror but there's soo much stuff in it I'm not sure it really counts.

I can't get enough of myself.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by guitarxo

I love mirrors and I love memorising my face in them

what does this even mean?

edit

i got 2 in total.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
1 on the wall for shaving my face

and a shard of a broken car mirror that i ocasionally use to trim my assbeard
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by vince1991

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by vince1991

do you trim your ass beard with the shard? or do you use it to see your ass beard while you trim? either way this seems dangerous

only two in the whole house, one in the bathroom and one in the living room with a bunch of shit in front of it so it may as well not be there.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
what does this even mean?

edit

i got 2 in total.

My face changes a bit from time to time so I need to constantly update myself on the location of wrinkles/zits/etc and what color my skin is.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
My face changes a bit from time to time so I need to constantly update myself on the location of wrinkles/zits/etc and what color my skin is.

why? people change and get older. none of it matters in the end.

also my dad has a huge cabinet in his room with mirrors in each slide door (4), and an engraved mirror with names of anyone who attended his 25th wedding anniversary with my mom.
I have 1 mirror in my room, there's 1 in the hallway, 2 in the bathroom (2 mirrored doors in the medicine cabinet) and 1 in the living room. makes a total of 10 if I'm counting that right.
Might be one on the attic as well since my sister used to sleep there but I really dont come there so I don't know.
Might turn that into a studio one day where I incorporate a few mirrors.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at May 30, 2014,

1 in the hall, 1 in the living room, 1 in my bedroom, 1 in the spare bedroom, 1 on th bathroom wall and a shaving mirror in the bathroom.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
why? people change and get older. none of it matters in the end.

I'm not worried about getting older because all the women in my family age well (people always mistake my grandma for my aunt, for instance). But wrinkles and zits and skin color are not part of aging, they're just things that happen occasionally which I dislike and have the power to cover up/minimize/erase completely. They go away by themselves but it takes longer if I don't do anything. Skin color changing is the worst because it ****s up the rest of my makeup and nothing matches anymore, so I need to know whether I should stay out of the sun for a few weeks or get outside more often.

It matters to me a lot.
cat
my mom buys shit antique mirrors and turns them into nice antique mirrors but holds onto about half of them. there are just about 30 mirrors in every room. maybe a little less than that
i don't know why i feel so dry
1 in each bathroom make 3,

3 in my parent's room (one hand mirror) , 2 (one hand mirror) in my sister's room, 1 in my room...

1 in the first floor hallway

1 in the living room.

I'm going by memory, but off the top of my head, christ that's minimum 11 mirrors in my house.

I feel so vain
At least 6
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
There's 5 in my pad
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
There's one in my closet, 2 in the bathroom, and one that I almost forgot about in the disused downstairs shower.

When I was a small child I used to imagine there was a whole world within the mirror, where everything was backwards. But I could never get into the mirror to check it out because I didn't want to break it and there was always a mirror image of me stopping me when I tried to go through, because he always tried to go through at the same place and time...

... that bastard...
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
4. One in one bathroom, two in another bathroom (one of the two is a small makeup mirror on a swiveling extendable arm), and one in one of the bedrooms.
2 for 2 bathrooms
1 in my formal living
1 in my *******,
2 for 2 sisters bedrooms

6 total. I only use one in the morning and one at night. I don't get how people can stare at themselves all day. I would find too many imperfections, and it would drive me nuts.

edit: k i t c h e n is a bad word???? wtf lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at May 30, 2014,
You guys have so many mirrors! I have one and it's only because it was there when I moved in.

Nothing wrong with mirrors in theory, but I have found that I'm a more content person when I'm not so concerned with my appearance.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
Quote by guitarxo

Yea, I check regularly to see whether or not I've turned Hispanic or Black as well.

OT: I think I have two. One in the bathroom (seriously, who wouldn't have one in there?) and one in the front room covering a hole in the wall.
A picture would have also covered the hole but I like walking past it regularly and thinking "DAYUM!!! WHO DAT FINE PIECE O' BOOTAY!!!?"...then I notice that my skin has changed colour.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
without mirrors, we might all be a little more forgiving when someone looks weird in the street
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
1 in the bathroom.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
1, you crazy narssistic bastards
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?