Hi dudes,

here's one nice overdrive/clean boost -pedal. I got it a while ago, it seems to do a lot of stuff well.

I made this video-demo to try and show what this pedal can do. I played my PRS Custom 22 throughout:
EHX Soul Food demo

What do you guys think of these pedals?

-I'm in no way affiliated with anybody.-
Last edited by Digital Wrath at May 30, 2014,
Haven't tried it yet but it's a klon(ish) clone on the cheap, so it's probably going to be pretty good
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Just picked mine up today. I love it for what it is and what it does. I'm not expecting a Klon though.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
I literally just got back from GC, tried it on my amp (Marshall JVM), though I've never played through a Klon Centaur, I have to say this thing (especially on the various Clean and Crunch sections of my amp really is terrific, and the ProguitarShop.com reviews are the closest to its true performance.

Cost aside, this pedal would put a smile on virtually anyone's face, IMHO, and then when you see that it cost you ~$60, its ridiculous.

Its going on my board, going to run in combinations with my SP Compressor and EP Booster, should be even better.
Jackson: DKMG w/Zakk Wylde EMGs
Fender: Fat Strat HSS
Epiphone: Les Paul Custom w/SD Pickups
Dean: Performer E Acoustic/Electric
Vox: DA5
Vox JamVox
Digitech: GNX4 Workstation
Digitech: EX-7 Distortion Factory
Boss DR-880
MAudio Bx5a Deluxe
It's probably one of better overdrives for subtle crunch and boosting in that price range. I'm getting one soon.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
I just played it through my Vox last night and it sounded great. Just the right among of crunch that I wanted for a little dirty blues. I don't plan on ever using it for anything eel other than that, meaning not looking to use it as a boost. I haven't played it through the Mesa or Orange yet so that will be the next test. It seemed to fit rather well with my Vox though.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by Dimarzio45
Nice demo, TS.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?