yes
16 55%
yeah
13 45%
Voters: 29.
Page 1 of 2
I just watched this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmFCLZbdvAk

This guy seems kind of delusional. I mean, he attributed to the modern green/environmental movement to Charles Manson, when the Sierra Club is like 40 years older than him. And he attributed the "do you" stuff of the 60s to Crowley, but can you really give him credit for what's essentially carpe diem, which is taken from a 26 bc poem. Also he said the modern version of that is "let your freak flag fly" when we all know it's yolo!

He also says that satanism isn't about superstitions and stuff, but also says that one of the rules of the church of satan is if you create magic don't doubt it. So how can you have magic and no superstition?

I mean, if Satanism is about living without rules and stuff, isn't crazy that they have rules and stuff?

So if all of Satanism is dumb and stupid and pointless, why do it?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by jimihendrix6699

thank u for contributing
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

CAUSE PISSING OFF CHRISTIANS IS HELLA FUN!

HELLA

edit: This is probably your shittiest thread, lolmnt. Just saying... nobody gives a hoot.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at May 30, 2014,
Quote by k.lainad

CAUSE PISSING OFF CHRISTIANS IS HELLA FUN!

HELLA

oooooh spooky
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I saw this thing recently that was like "The 10 Rules of Satanism" and they all seemed kinda okay and more sensible than the 10 Commandments but I don't really understand any of this

How is that evil/Satanic
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I'll get Sherlock Holmes on it asap...

Satan you say? Watson we have a case.
WoRsHiP lUcIfEr
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Loads of philosophies can be reduced down to "Carpe Diem", but it's how they arrived there that's different and what makes them interesting. I don't know that much about Satanism other than this one interview i watched with one and the weirdest thing about it was that he was actually quite reasonable. If it's related to Crowley and all that shit, I know a bit about him but not a lot. I'm pretty sure the main tenets of his thought are good but he goes about it in the batshit insane ways possible and really sensational language that makes it really easy to misinterpret him. But yeah, satanism is essentially just individualism with a metal-head aesthetic.
For the price of your soul you can make a deal with him for anything. Pretty cool dude.
Vice do some really interesting documentaries, but **** me they really do have the biggest tools as journalists.
maybe they mean magic like on a personal level. like if you carry around some trinket because you believe it helps you, but if someone else does it, it means nothing?

i recall my friend telling me about something really kooky he read that essentially said that everything is magic if you let it be
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Hail Santa.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
sorry for making a #badthread
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

At least it wasn't a #bradthead
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Church of whatever the fucck i want man.

This is America man. Flying Spaghetti monster man. Raptor Jesus man.

Totally stoked bro.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
shut up 666mnt

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Nelshizzle
Church of whatever the fucck i want man.

This is America man. Flying Spaghetti monster man. Raptor Jesus man.

Totally stoked bro.

Man
Man
Man
Man
Bro

Church of Incontinuity
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

It's not really a bad thread, you just want to know what it's about right? I didn't really watch his video but from what I understand satanism is about living life the way you want (correct me if I'm wrong) I'm sure somebody else can explain it better than me.
Quote by DreamCameleon
It's not really a bad thread, you just want to know what it's about right? I didn't really watch his video but from what I understand satanism is about living life the way you want (correct me if I'm wrong) I'm sure somebody else can explain it better than me.

Yes but why satan. Living life your way isn't unique to the church of satan. So why wear dumb robes and pretend to summon demons?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I am genuinely interested in how the poll is nearly even, even though the answers are the same. What are the odds that the same amount of people say yes and yeah to that question?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
I am genuinely interested in how the poll is nearly even, even though the answers are the same. What are the odds that the same amount of people say yes and yeah to that question?

*warned for thread derailment*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Shit
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I wanna know where all da witches at. They're out there, and they will collect your hair, put it in a jar of 5 week old onions and sprayed with battery acid, before buried deep beneath the dirt in front of your home.

That shit is true hex lyfe yo. DO NOT MESS WITH SANTERIA. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
so this religion is just fat creepy dorks ****ing each other?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

shit, this is the reddit of religions
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

this is from the satanic sins

Lack of Aesthetics
This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It’s not what’s supposed to be pleasing—it’s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one’s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.

IF LACK OF AESTHETIC BEAUTY IS A SIN THEY ARE ALL SINNERS
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Page 1 of 2