Page 1 of 2
Hi everyone, i am looking reliable social media marketing website especially for youtube video marketing, i have several artists ready to work with me only need the quick and fast youtube views provider i searched in bing regarding buying youtube views and found this website best offering cheap rates www.youtubebulkviews.com other all sites have costly rates and late delivery timing i need fast service so anyone have any experience with that website??
i am asking here because i don't want to get my clients videos banned so i am little bit worried.
So if you have any experience with the website i mentioned above please share your experience or if you know any other website offering cheap and fast youtube views then please send the link in reply. it will be really helpful for me.
I know lots of artists are here so i am sure i will get Use full information
Last edited by paul.yousere at May 30, 2014,
Why do adbots even botter with the special avatars?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
@kingchris90
are you Johny depp or lady gaga?
why i pay you 100,000 USD for a single view??
if you pay @KingChris90

I will watch also
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by LostLegion
How desperate would you be to buy Youtube views or twitter followers.

It's pretty common so companies and people can look legit
Quote by paul.yousere
@kingchris90

Because i am KingChris.
@lostlegion i am not desperate, we promote upcoming artists from poor backgrounds. in this way they get some reasons to live in this fast world. we are launching some new artists video on 1st June so need some promotional services to get the extreme exposure for their videos.
Quote by paul.yousere
@kingchris90

Because we know you need the views
Quote by paul.yousere
@kingchris90

You for real m8? He's King Chris.

I'll watch your video once for a tenner though.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
take it from a youtuber.

MAKE BETTER VIDEOS! PROMOTE YOUR VIDEOS! .... = profit in views.

Don't waste your time and money on "views". Make good videos, get subscribers.

The views will come.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'll do it for free. Just give the links.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Can one even do multiple views with one account?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by KingChris90
Sellout!

I'm a strike-breaker, willing to help his fellow man if KingChris demands 100k.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I'll do it for free. Just give the links.

Bah!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Neo's just volunteering to watch so he can find the video and shit in the comments section.

I'll do it for free too
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by captaincrunk
and my bow

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by paul.yousere
Well guys i Thought someone will help out, but now i am taking risk and trying an views package at Youtubebulkviews.com for this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLNNLTZQ1so
right now there's 85,000 views on video.
lets see what happen..

For the genre it isn't even bad. No need to go around beggin the internet for views, it will get it by itself soon enough.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Why don't you just post it for free on facebook, ug, and other message boards and save yourself money
There's nothing wrong to give your video a kick start with thousands of views. so many people do this way so if you don't want to invest in video marketing it does not mean that method not work, The promotion work if someone do it properly. only buying views does not work any more you also need likes, comments and social shares if you want your video get featured in YouTube Home Page and there's so many people still buying views.
so i think lets give it a try and will share my results with you guys.
Quote by paul.yousere
There's nothing wrong to give your video a kick start with thousands of views.

Yes...nothing wrong with it. Uh-huh. Other than the fact that you're basically paying people to like your video. It's akin to cheating.
Quote by paul.yousere
so many people do this way

Soooo many people do it, therefore it is OKAY to do!
Not only are you buying views you're deceiving people. Would you rather work for your views or have instant gratification? If you take the hard work route you can be proud of what you accomplished. I believe some were telling you to advertise, that would help you out a lot.
Last edited by DreamCameleon at May 30, 2014,
Quote by paul.yousere
There's nothing wrong to give your video a kick start with thousands of views. so many people do this way so if you don't want to invest in video marketing it does not mean that method not work, The promotion work if someone do it properly. only buying views does not work any more you also need likes, comments and social shares if you want your video get featured in YouTube Home Page and there's so many people still buying views.
so i think lets give it a try and will share my results with you guys.

Bulsh.
Phony is fake.
Page 1 of 2