I recently got a Rocktron Intellipitch and I'm having trouble integrating it into my rig. I normally plug my guitar into a Rocktron Chameleon which is then plugged into a power amp. My power amp has no input for the guitar, so you have to plug into the rack itself.

guitar -> Chameleon input

Chameleon output -> Power Amp

How would I incorporate the intellipitch into this rig? It's basically just an intellifex for those not familiar with it. The intellipitch has no input on the front of it, just two inputs and two outputs on the back. The chameleon has an input on the front and two outputs on the back. I can't seem to get the order right so that the two units sound good together...
keep it [the bat] in a cage, and right before your next gig starts, and your on stage and everything, bite its head off. AMD MUNCH DEM TINGS DER DOWN!!
Hey I just got one too along with a Demeter VTBP tube preamp for $50. Do you have any documentation or anything for it? Or the 8 position midi switch or expression pedal to use with it?

My plan is to use it in a stereo rig with a heavily modded squier bass vi. I figure this will go into the more trebley side of the rig or something, currently I use an ampeg v3 head into a greenboy dually 2x15 cab and crate v50 combo I haven't gotten to touch it much, but I did find a few interesting sounds but at a low nighttime apartment level, new house next week and I can fine tune and setup my rig.
Quote by mockinbyrd
I recently got a Rocktron Intellipitch and I'm having trouble integrating it into my rig. I normally plug my guitar into a Rocktron Chameleon which is then plugged into a power amp. My power amp has no input for the guitar, so you have to plug into the rack itself.
God bless your power amp.
Don't ever buy a standalone power amp with an input where you see written "guitar".
Quote by mockinbyrd
How would I incorporate the intellipitch into this rig? It's basically just an intellifex for those not familiar with it. The intellipitch has no input on the front of it, just two inputs and two outputs on the back. The chameleon has an input on the front and two outputs on the back. I can't seem to get the order right so that the two units sound good together...
Problem with this, is that half of the effects you get from the intellipitch you usually put in front of the amp, and the other half between the preamp and the power amp (before the speaker).
You can't put stuff between the pre and the speaker so after the speakers is fine.

The intellipitch is stereo, though the pre's mono so you have two choices:
you put it before the pre, and your reverbs will sound meh if you play clean stuff and plain bad if you distort it; or you could put the intellipitch after the pre, and then your modulation and pitch shifting effects will sound funny to bad.

No other way of getting around it with that equipment, sorry.

Hey I just got one too along with a Demeter VTBP tube preamp for $50. Do you have any documentation or anything for it? Or the 8 position midi switch or expression pedal to use with it?

Quote by askrere
http://www.rocktron.com/discontinued-product-manuals.html
Come on, you could have managed to find that.
Quote by askrere
My plan is to use it in a stereo rig with a heavily modded squier bass vi. I figure this will go into the more trebley side of the rig or something, currently I use an ampeg v3 head into a greenboy dually 2x15 cab and crate v50 combo I haven't gotten to touch it much, but I did find a few interesting sounds but at a low nighttime apartment level, new house next week and I can fine tune and setup my rig.
I'd skip the pre and use the two channels of the intellipitch in the two amps' effects loop.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.