Dear Pit,

The time has come.

I understand that I, as an individual, am quite polarising. I've got leagues of fans, as much as I have leagues of
haterz. Which is fine, I understand that even Jesus had his Judas. Because Judas was totally jelly.

But before I go on, I want to talk about us, our community.

This place has been like a second treehouse for me where I've had more laughs and giggles than all Seinfeld episodes put
together.

We had some highs and we had some lows, but the highest of highs are far behind us and recently there have been too many lows.
I saw Fassa trolling the threads, the rise of the nod, Ian being Ian, JoshuaGarcia being circlejerked, that
Australian country rock guy being a wanker, Hydra coming out of the closet, countless YLYL threads, Kensai being
run over by a train a day after his retirement, and the departure of Corey.

And it was good. Until it wasn't.

This was a fun place but now it has become the Tennis Elbow of the internet. Every user with an ounce of personality gets shit on,
picked on, ostracised, or looked down upon until their ultimate banning and permaban. One isn't allowed to rustle any
jimmies or have any sort of fun, or god forbid if someone has an opinion which may oppose the hivemind. Yes, that's right. The Pit has become Auschwitz, and the Mods are literally
Hitler.

The result? Less active members. This place has gotten boring. And without me, it's about to get even worse. Just watch.

And so, all good things must come to an end. Like Breaking Bad. Or Margaret Thatcher.

Without much further ado,

MODS OF THE PIT, I QUESTION THEE

HOW WOULD YOU, LIKE TO SUCK MAH BALLZ?

For all people out there, never forget: It's better to be banned as a troll, than seeing yourself become a mod.
you should shave mate
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by eja.cool8
Dear Pit,

The time has come.

I understand that I, as an individual, am quite polarising. I've got leagues of fans, as much as I have leagues of
haterz. Which is fine, I understand that even Jesus had his Judas. Because Judas was totally jelly.

But before I go on, I want to talk about us, our community.

This place has been like a second treehouse for me where I've had more laughs and giggles than all Seinfeld episodes put
together.

We had some highs and we had some lows, but the highest of highs are far behind us and recently there have been too many lows.
I saw Fassa trolling the threads, the rise of the nod, Ian being Ian, JoshuaGarcia being circlejerked, that
Australian country rock guy being a wanker, Hydra coming out of the closet, countless YLYL threads, Kensai being
run over by a train a day after his retirement, and the departure of Corey.

And it was good. Until it wasn't.

This was a fun place but now it has become the Tennis Elbow of the internet. Every user with an ounce of personality gets shit on,
picked on, ostracised, or looked down upon until their ultimate banning and permaban. One isn't allowed to rustle any
jimmies or have any sort of fun, or god forbid if someone has an opinion which may oppose the hivemind. Yes, that's right.

The Pit has become Auschwitz, and the Mods are literally
Hitler.

The result? Less active members. This place has gotten boring. And without me, it's about to get even worse. Just watch.

And so, all good things must come to an end. Like Breaking Bad. Or Margaret Thatcher.

Without much further ado,

MODS OF THE PIT, I QUESTION THEE

HOW WOULD YOU, LIKE TO SUCK MAH BALLZ?

For all people out there, never forget: It's better to be banned as a troll, than seeing yourself become a mod.

Hey, look. Sigs are back.